Ch 8 Just Hurt

The light flickered on as you waved to Jungkook a 'goodnight' signal. He sent you a assuring smile with thumbs up and went through to his bedroom. Taking a deep breath, you went through your bedroom doors to find Yoongi sitting on the his side of the bed that was the furthest from the door. His back faced you, the tense atmosphere tensed while you shut the door behind you.

"Hey Yoongi..." You said quietly. He didn't respond and just kept his head low, looking at something in his hands. Silently, you made your way next to him. You sat down placing your head on his shoulder. He flinched a bit. He opened his hand to expose his white bell that you became familiar with. You and him always had it on each other. He had his and you had yours.

"Do you wanna know why I hated games when I was young?..." He said. You listened and shook your head.

"You said it was because the players can always just restart, and life isn't like that." You responded calling back the childish memories of you and him.

"Yeah... But what I realized gaming is that, it's trial and error, if one thing doesn't work, you try and try and try... Even if it's your hardest stage." He said. You pouted letting your cheeks graze his shoulders.

"Yoongi I'm sorry... I swear I didn't do anything that night I stayed out late... Jundo was finishing practice and he asked for a ride home and I wasn't going to do it, but I did... I'm sorry." You explained and apologized.

"I know you didn't do anything..." He said.

"I was... just hurt..." He added in a lower voice. You wince.

"I'm sorry." You hoped your words made a impact on him and you hoped he took your apology. He turned to you and hugged you tightly. Surprisingly, his grip was tightly tucked around your body as he tucked his face in your neck.

"I was so worried for you..." His voice was cracking and you felt the pain, his voice broke. You wrapped your arms tightly around him. Your back started to feel wet, he was crying.

"Yoongi-" You patted his back and allowed him to submiss to you.

_______________________________________

He eventually calmed down as you held yourself strong. Letting go, his puffy eyes and soft cheeks bloated up a bit as you smiled to yourself.

"Come on, we need to sleep." You mumbled. He whipped his cheeks and nodded. Enstead of tucking each other to bed, Yoongi tackled you to the head of the bed as you squeal.

"Yoongi, what are you-"

He wrapped his hands around your waist as you backed into him. Your two bodies spooned each other while warming each other.

"Shh~" He hushed.

"I'm tired, just sleep."

_______________________________________

"Wake up."

You shook Yoongi's arm as he groaned turning around. You sigh and jumped on top of him. He laid on his back as you leaned in for a kiss. Your lips intertwined and he pushed you off.

"If you kiss me like that again, you'll show up to work late." He grinned. Your face blushed but you rolled your eyes.

"I have to go to work, breakfast is on the counter. Jungkook is still sleeping so hang out with him when he's up." You said giving him a peck. You tried to get off as fast as possible but he grabbed your waist bringing you back.

"You don't have work until another hour... Why are you leaving so fast?" He said piercing you with his eyes.

"You know it takes me a while to get there, I also need gas." You said plainly. He frown.

"That only takes 35 minutes." He said back.

"If you want me to stay Yoongi, just say so." You laughed putting your head on his chest and letting your hands go to his hair, tangling in it. He sighed.

"... I hate you." He mumbled. You laughed.

"You know you love me." You said. He wrapped his arm around your back.

"You coming back normal time today?" He asked. You nodded.

"Don't be late. Or else I'm going to seriously be mad this time." He said. You smiled.

"Yes sir."

_______________________________________

You opened your door to the studio and started up the game. The door opened behind you as you turned on the TV. Leeho and Jundo walked through. Leeho laughed entering the room and you sent him a weird look.

"Oh hey Y/N." Leeho said waving to you. You grin.

"What's so funny?" You said connecting the controllers.

"Nothing." He said walking over to the console with Jundo.

"Okay?" You said confused as Sunhee and HyeNa walked in placing down their bags. You waved to them as they waved back and plopped on the bean bags in front of the TV.

"Sunhee, you have a game soon and so do you HyeNa." You said looking at the clip board posted on your wall.

"Do I have a game?" Jundo asked. You turned to him.

"Not yet... But you should have one soon." You said. Jundo nodded.

"Today, I wanted HyeNa to play against Jundo and Sunhee play against Leeho." You explained. They all nodded and began practicing.

_______________________________________

It was dark by now and everyone was packing to get ready and go home. HyeNa and Sunhee left first then the two other guys left.

You were locking up the studio and began walking out. Waving to the ladies in the front, you walked out.

"No, no, no..." You could hear someone's voice around the corner that made you stop.

"Yeah, I'm having fun with her. We're close now." It was Jundo. You knew you should be nosey but it didn't souns good.

"Maybe after my first game I'll do it..." You heard him say. Oddly enough it sounded mischievous and you didn't like it.

"Okay, bye." He said.

You quickly began walking to your car pretending you didn't hear anything.

You quickly got in your car and started breathing heavily.

What was he talking about? He's not going after me again is he? Right?

---------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hey guys! I'm finally on break and I hope to publish one or two more books before I start school again so hopefully I get that in. And I hope you guys are enjoying this second book so far! Thank you for reading!

Love Yourself!