Ch 10 Just Nothing

There was a shadow going back and forth in the darkness of your closed eyes. You moved your eyes around a bit and slowly blinked open. Shifting your eyes around you saw Yoongi pacing back and forth. One hand in his mouth and the other supporting it as he walked around worried. He caught your movement and came down to your level.

"Y/N!" He exclaimed as he hugged your head. Remembering everything from last night and how pissed you were, you didn't do anything.

"You were out for so long!" He said. You sat up ignoring him and saw Jungkook standing at the foot of your bed and looking at you with a relieved look. 

"What happened?" You asked hoping Jungkook was sober by now.

"You past out for a bit when we were coming out of the club... there were some smokers in front... and I drove you home." He replied. You took off the bed sheets and got up.

"Ah-" Your head pounded from the sudden movement. Yoongi flinch as you fixed yourself back up. You opened the curtains.

"It's still dark?" You said. 

"We got home a few minutes ago." Jungkook said. You shut the curtains and walked to Jungkook. Placing your arms around his shoulders, you gave him a hug.

"Thanks Kook..." You said tightening your grip. Honestly you were thankful he got you out but your gesture was a little bit extra for a 'thank you'. You let go.

"Okay... go sleep. I'll have breakfast ready for you tomorrow and if you're going out, make sure to grab a thin coat. It'll be chilly." You said adjusting his collar. He nodded and took a look at Yoongi before leaving. 

You turn to Yoongi and he glared at you with a pissed look. With a eye roll, you got on your side of the bed and placed your back to him. It took a few before he turned off the lights and got in his side and shuffled himself in the sheets. There was a silence that was so sharp even a knife could cut through. 

You hated what he did. It was dumb and stupid and childish. You knew you wouldn't be able to forgive him for a while until he apologized. He's stubborn, that's why it would take a while. What he did was going to scare you.

But in the back, back, back, of your head, you still wanted him. You missed him. You needed him. His love, his comfort, it was what you needed at these times. The times of struggle and hurt, he would always be there. But it's hard when the person your mad at is the person you come to for comfort...

______________________________________

You woke up early to make sure you wouldn't have to talk to Yoongi in the mornings. Though you were mad at him, you still did your daily and made him breakfast along with Jungkook as well. 

You grabbed your bag before looking at Yoongi's sleeping back and shutting the door. 

"Ah!" You yelled as Jungkook stood right behind you with a bag of chips in his hands that he was snacking on. 

"Hmm... you're leaving early..." He said. You walked past him ignoring his obvious statement.

"There's food on the counter for you and don't eat the other plate." You said heading to the door.

" Hmm... you made two plates..." He said as you put on your shoes. You rolled your eyes. 

"Bye Jungkook."

_____________________________________

"Hey guys." You said finishing setting up the TV. Leeho, Jundo, Sunhee, and HyeNa all walked in setting down their bags and throwing themselves on the couch and bean bags.

"What are we doing today?" HyeNa asked. You sigh.

"Next time I see you, you'll be on a stage against someone... you too Sunhee." You said. HyeNa squealed excited and grabbed onto Sunhee's arm, hugging it. 

"Do I have anything?" Leeho asked. You pulled up your clip board to see if there was any updates your boss gave you. 

Jundo has a  game coming up too?...

"Um... yeah. Jundo... you have a game coming up as well, it'll be the day after Leeho's game, which is next week." You said double checking the calendar. Leeho high-fived him.

"Yeah man!" He said. You put the board back. 

"Okay... well, we'll just practice like we did yesterday." You said. They nodded and obeyed. 

_________________________________

You began closing up the studio once again and not even a few seconds out the door, you could hear Jundo on the phone.

"I have a game coming up... yeah yeah. After that I'll take care of her." He said. He was in the bathroom. You leaned into the door.

"Of course she won't know it'll becoming..." He said. Your mind started to flashback to the old days. The days of the Jundo you hated and despised. He was sick and twisted. What he did scared you and it hurt you. 

Suddenly you noticed how 'stalker-ish' you've been around him. 

Ugh... mind your own buisness Y/N...geez...

You walked away to your car.

______________________________________ 

"Home already?"

Jungkook was gaming in the living room and Yoongi was sitting nearby with his phone in his hand, probably surfacing the internet.

"Yeah Jungkook... I just got home." You said dropping your bag and taking off your shoes. Slowly making your way to the kitchen, you noticed Yoongi making his way over to the counters.

"How way your day?..." He asked. 

"Normal." You said heating up leftovers. Your 'one word' answer made him anxious as he knew you used it when you were mad or didn't want to talk.

"Did anything happen today?..." He went on.

"Hmm...no." You replied waiting for your food. He bit his lip desperately thinking of what to say next.

Your food was ready as you pulled it out and sat at the table. Jungkook was playing 'C.O.D' as you watched him. Yoongi walked over with an agitated but frustrated look. 

"Listen can we just talk?" He said with a bit of an authority tone to it. He was a bit worked up. 

"I don't know Yoongi... Is there anything to talk about?" You said back. You lost your appetite by now. 

"W-What I did back there was just a mistake, n-nothing was happening-" 

"Oh really? An arm around a girl and her laughing and smiling at you while you knew I was there is just nothing?" You said. Yoongi was quiet. You hated how he said it was just 'nothing'. 

"You even looked at me and sent me smirk Yoongi... Do you even know-" You stumbled over your words now trying not to break down. 

"Do you even know how weak I felt when you did that?..." You said on the verge of a break down. He just looked at you with apologetic eyes. 

"Now is there anything to talk about?" You said furious. He was silent. You got up and placed your plate on the counter as you went to the bedroom blocking your face so he wouldn't see how vulnerable you were.

You shut the door and locked it. This was your guys's room but you just didn't want to see him at the moment. You sat on the ground and pulled your knees to your face as the tears streamed down your face. 

We're just having a hard time in our relationship right now... everything will be okay...