Ch 15 The Plan

You mentally slapped yourself and went down to answer the door. Taking a deep breath you got ready to greet your ex who you last saw when he was saving you... Literally.

You opened the door.

"Oh, hey Y/N." Jin said. You smiled to him. He wore a police officer suit that looked nicely around his body. The dark blue played with your eyes a bit. A duffel bag draped around his shoulder that looked full. You eyed him a bit.

"Can I come in?" He asked. You nodded and allowed him in.

"Umm I'll show you to your room. Just follow me." You said.

You walked up, past yours and Jungkook's room and to the next empty room.

"You can stay here tonight. We're leaving tomorrow around 1PM..." You mumbled. He nodded and put down his bags.

You stood there.

You should have left but you wanted to ask more.

What are you doing now?... Are you well?... Do you contact Yoongi a lot?... He worries about you.

"You okay?" Jin said giving you a sweet smile. You looked up and nodded.

"Jin?..." You said. It was weird saying his name. He hummed back as he took out some clothes.

"How are you?" You said. He chuckled a bit.

"Good. As you can see, I became an officer... We used to want to become one remember?" He said. You bit your inner cheek.

"Yeah..." You said awkwardly.

"Is Yoongi home?" He asked. You nodded.

"He's in our room." You replied back.

"I'll go get him." You said walking out of the room. You took a few breaths and went to your room to fetch Yoongi.

_______________________________________

You waited there. You waited there for ages. It was starting to feel like forever at this point. Yoongi was still talking to Jin as you sat quietly in your room waiting. You were anxious as to what they were saying.

Is it about me? What if they do something impulsive tomorrow? They aren't arguing are they?

The door finally creaked open to reveal a sleepy Jungkook. He rubbed his eyes holding a pillow.

"What's happening?" He asked. You sigh.

"Jin's here." You said sitting on your bed. He looked around tiredly.

"He is?" He squeaked. You looked down at your legs.

"Yeah..." You said. He dragged himself to you and plopped down besides you.

"... Are you okay?" He asked worried.

"I will be.." You replied.

The door opened once more and Yoongi stood there. He noticed Jungkook with you.

"Oh... I thought you went to sleep already?" Yoongi said. You yawn.

"Let's sleep. We have work tomorrow." You said. Yoongi nodded and Jungkook walked out. You shut off the light and shuffled into bed. Yoongi wrapped his arms around you as your back faced him.

"Are you mad?" He whispered. You bit your lip.

"Kinda..." You replied. His head muzzled into your neck.

"I'm sorry... I thought you were sleeping." He said. You could feel his breath hit your skin as he gripped your body close to him. You shivered.

"What did you two talk about?" You said after some time.

"Life... And tomorrow." He mumbled tiredly.

"Don't do anything impulsive tomorrow please..." You said. Yoongi's lips attached to your neck. He lightly kissed you and pulled away. The spot felt a little damp now but it didn't bother you. He pulled you closer.

"I won't."

_______________________________________

You felt someone shuffled your sheet around. Your eyes peaked and you saw Yoongi up and fixing his side of the bed. He's usually never up before you.

"Yoongi?..." You said half eyed. He smiled to you.

"You up?" He said. You honestly felt a little tired.

"No." You said rolling back around. He laughed and got on the bed to snuggle you.

"Hey..." He said. You listened.

"What ever happens today... Know that I love you." He said. A tight knot pulled at your stomach.

"I love you too... Yoongi."

_______________________________________

You made breakfast for the boys. All of you guys were eating and watching TV. Jin spoke up first.

"His game is at 3PM, you said he might take action around 5PM. We can tail gate him till 4:30PM. Around that time, he'll probably head over to Y/N. That's where we'll catch him." Jin explained. You nodded.

"How will he know where Y/N is?" Yoongi asked. Jin smirked.

"That's why I'mma need you to get mad at Y/N during his game." Jin said. You gave him a weird look.

"When you get really mad, you go to the studio and game yeah? He's seen you there before. He'll think it's the same." He said. You were surprised Jin knew all of this.

He really did his research.

"Would Y/N be safe?" Yoongi asked. He nodded.

"I'll be with her in the studio too. He won't know I'm there. " Jin said. You nodded. The plan was in place.

_______________________________________

Jin would meet you guys after the game was over because Jundo would most likely remember his face.

You and Yoongi walked backstage and you shuffled papers around to make sure Jundo was signed up for the match.

HyeNa, Leeho, and SunHee made it to the game as well. Jundo was running a bit late too.

"He said he'll be here in a bit." Leeho said taking off his bag. You gave Yoongi a look.

"Make sure he's on time." You said walking to make sure everything was ready.

______________________________________

Jundo appeared and he was huffing.

"Sorry, I was late... " He said. You grabbed your clipboard.

"You're on in 10." You said. He nodded and took off his bag. You looked at the time and made sure everything was clear.

The lights dimmed and the host went up. You made sure Jundo was ready.

"Leeho's went up against him before. He's a little shaky and cocky, don't let him get to you." You said to him professionally.

Jundo nodded and you let him go up as they called his name.