Ch 11 Apology Dinner

The next few days, you ignored Yoongi. He didn't talk much to you and you didn't say much back. Even though you walked away from him, you wanted him to grab your hand and bring you back. You wanted him to comfort you and hold you while you cried. You wanted him to try

You were packing up as you just finished Sunhee's and HyeNa's games which they both won. Leeho and Jundo also showed up to support and somehow it seemed that the two boys were pretty close.

"We're going now unnie~" HyeNa said. It was occasionally when she would call you that but you smiled and waved as they walked out. Shoving some extra things back into your bag, you tossed it over your shoulder and walked out.

"Yeah,can you pick me up?" You heard Jundo's voice as you waited for Jungkook to pick you up since your car was in the shop. 

"I know, I'll do it after my game... around 5 PM or so..." He said. You noticed he was up against a wall and talking. 

"She won't know... think of it as a surprise." He said. You heart started to beat rapidly. 

"Yes, we've already been over this. I'll bring her back to my house and that'll be where you'll be..." His voice started to trail off as he walked a further distance not even noticing you. You sat on the curve and tossed on some ear buds as you listened to some music. 

He's not talking about me... right? No, no, Y/N... maybe you're paranoid... but-

You were going back and fourth in your mind so many times thinking about everything he said. It did seem like he was planning something not so good. After what he's done to you before, you were weary of him still. 

Maybe I'm over thinking it... but I'll still be cautious...

Your eyes were beginning to drift away but a car honk made you jolt up. Your car was in front of you and Yoongi was in it. 

"Need a ride?" He asked. You ignored him and let your eyes close again.

"Come on... just get in." He said. You opened your phone to a text message and mentally curse to Jungkook.

Jungkook: Sorry, I had an emergency.

You groan and tossed off your ear buds as you got in the passenger's seat. Yoongi sent you a soft smile as you finally got in. He started to drive off and you tossed your phone an earbuds in your bag. 

"How was your day?..." He asked. You shrug.

"Nothing different." You said. He nodded and there was a red light as he stopped. 

"Do you wanna have dinner tonight?" He asked. The tension was so awkward for you and probably him too. You looked at him.

"Do I wanna have dinner?" You repeated. He gulped. You went on.

"Yoongi-"

"Please... just let me." He said in a plead. You sigh and faced the window.

"Okay..."

______________________________________

He brought you to a restaurant you and him were very familiar with. It was a more fancy and pricey restaurant with good food. 

"Table reservation for Min." Yoongi said at the front. The man nodded and took some menus.

"Follow me." He said. You followed behind Yoongi. You two sat down at a half circle booth as he placed down the menus.

"Can I start you guys with any drink?" He asked pulling out a notepad.

"Water for me." You said and Yoongi bit his lip.

"Champagne please." He said. The man nodded and went off. There was no talking, no touching, no eye looking. Nothing was happening. Yoongi was the first to break the silence.

"Hey... I'm sorry about what happened at the club. I didn't think you would act that way..." Yoongi said. The waiter brought you guys your drinks. He placed the champagne bottle that was opened at the head of the table and placed two glasses with a cup of water.

"Thank you." You said ignoring Yoongi still. He moved closer to you knowing you would get a bit flustered and notice his presence. And he was right. You flinched a bit as he moved closer.

"Listen... I don't want you mad at me forever... I'm sorry for what I did." He said trying to catch your eyes. You stared down at your drink that you grabbed.

"I shouldn't have put my arm around that girl. I shouldn't have taken Jungkook to that club. I shouldn't have hurt you..." He said getting slightly angry at himself. You wanted him back. You knew this would be the time to take him back. But you couldn't. What he did was still stuck with you. It still hurt. So you just stayed quiet unaware of what to do. 

"... If you want to yell, beat, or kill me, go ahead... just don't be mad... I still need you." He said. You bit your lip and looked down. He sighed and scooted away a bit. 

"That's all I wanted to say..."

_______________________________________

You thought about it in the car. You shouldn't be mad at him anymore. Though what he did was wrong, he did apologize and was sincere. It's been a while since the incident and Yoongi didn't mean to hurt you. 

He parked and got out as you did as well. Taking the moment before you guys went inside, you stopped Yoongi.

"Yoongi wait-" You said as he stopped. He turned around and you walked right in front of him. He stared down at you with a confused but surprised look. 

You leaned yourself into his lips and interlocked them. He was surprised and even a bit dazed at first but immediately kissed back. His hands tangle in your hair as he held you up a bit. You could feel him smile against you as you brought his face closer, missing his touch. He let go of you dragging your bottom lip a bit. You opened your eyes and he had a big grin on his face.

"What?" You said holding back your smile.

"You're not mad anymore?" He asked. You laughed and hit is chest as you pushed off.

"I dunno, you tell me." You said walking to the door but immediately got scared. Jungkook was standing at the front of the door with a bag of chips and watching you with his big bunny eyes. 

"Jungkook!" You yelled. He popped another chip in his mouth.

"How long have you been standing there?" You asked. He shrug.

"Depends what time you guys parked." He said. You gave him a weird look.

"How much did you see?" You asked. His face immediately changed into a playfully and teasing smile. Your face blushed a bright red. 

"Yah! You're dead!"