Ch 7 Soap

"Stop moving so much."

You patting down Yoongi's knee with some ointment. He groan and pulled his leg away to comfort it. You groan.

"I told you not to do that to me." You said putting your hand on your hip.

"And you told me you would make it up to me." He said raising his voice. You bit your lip.

FLASHBACK

"Alright, alright... Just this once."

He smiled against your skin.

"Great, I'll be there in a bit..." He said walking to the bed to find his phone. You shut the door and stripped down your clothes.

Turning on the water, you let the water adjust to your liking. The warm water touched your skin and you got in letting your body soak through. Sudden you heard the door open.

"Starting without me?" He laughed. You bit your lip as your hand dragged around your neck.

The little ruffles on the shower curtain swayed and you saw his hand.

"Wait!"

He stopped. You weren't ready. You were scared for him to see you in such a prominate state.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked. You looked around for any excuse to use.

"Um... Yeah! I was just wondering if you could grab some more shampoo for me... It's under the sink. " You said looking directly at the soap that was on the side. Some shuffling was heard and he opened the curtain. His arm and body extended as you looked away. Your face was burning a heated red at this point.

"Aww... What's the matter?" He asked trickling his fingers around your waist. You turn around quickly to only look at his face and nothing more.

Damn.

The water brightened his face, his hair thrown back along with the droplets trickling down his neck was driving you crazy.

"T-The soap." You studdered. He pulled it up. You took it and replenished the other bottle that didn't need much filling. Some soap fell and crossed the floor, allowing for a more slippery surface.

You felt Yoongi's hand move around your back to the side of your chest. You flinch.

"We have to go in a bit... T-To go pick up Jungkook-" You said. That didn't stop from from going far as you moved around hastily. Yoongi slipped on the hard floor and fell from your fast movment. His knee pounded into the bath ground where he scrapped against one of your guy's shavers that fell.

He groan as you turned off the water.

"Yoongi!"

FLASHBACK END

"We should go pick up Jungkook..." You said softly. He looked away.

"You should go pick him up." Yoongi said gently rubbing the ointment around his knee. Your eyes widen a bit.

"Hey... Let's not do this right now..." You said not wanting to cause a fight at the moment.

"Just go pick him up..." He said ignoring you. You sighed looking at Yoongi's back.

"Fine." You picked up your keys and stormed out the door. Almost slamming the door, you made your way to your car and drove off.

_______________________________________

Your eyes scanned the train exit as you waited patiently for Jungkook. He texted that he was getting off and you said you'll be waiting outside for him. Checking your phone frequently, he finally came out with a luggage and some bags attached to it.