Ch 13 You're Mean

The days started to pass by faster than you accepted it. You never heard much from Jundo's random and odd calls.

The bodyguard that had been following you around for a while was usually quiet but you two talked a bit from here and there.

Leeho's game was tomorrow and you were nervous. You weren't nervous for Leeho's game, more for Jundo's game that was the following day. You were worried for what would happen after the game. It was driving you crazy.

"Y/N?..." You heard Jungkook call your name quietly as were packing some things for tomorrow. You turned around and he was dressed up in his red iron man pajamas that silked down. He looked like a kid.

"I-I can't sleep... Can you sleep with me tonight like we used to?" He said quietly knowing Yoongi was in the bathroom next to you. You looked at the bathroom.

Jungkook's has never had an issue without you sleeping with him since you've moved in with Yoongi, you were a bit concerned as to why now.

"Is something wrong?" You asked. He looked down and just but his lip.

"Okay okay. I'll be there in a bit... Lemme deal with this really quick." You whispered the last part as you pointed to the bathroom door. Jungkook brightened a small smile as he nodded slowly and left.

_______________________________________

Yoongi walked out of the bathroom shirtless with some grey sweat pants. A towel was draped around his neck as he ruffled his wet hair, walking from the steamy room. You eyed him in secret and held yourself from girling about him.

"Hey Yoongi?" You said as he grabbed his toothbrush and tossed on some toothpaste.

"Hm?" He hummed.

"Jungkook said he can't sleep, I'm going to sleep with him tonight if that's okay... I think something is wrong with him." You explained. He paused for a moment looking at you and went back to brushing his teeth.

You knew he had a issue with this even though he knew you and Jungkook were just close friends, and even considered each other as siblings from time to time.

He mumbled something to himself.

"What?" You said.

"Nothing." He said back and spat out his toothpaste before beginning to brush again.

"... So?" You said wanting an answer.

"What's in it for me?" He asked. You snarled.

"Living..." You mumbled.

"What?" He said.

"Nothing." You said back before smiling a bit at him. He paused to look at you.

"Yah... Did you just mock me?" He said squinting his eyes a bit. You grinned and gave him a hug from behind. Yoongi gave you a weird look before washing out the toothpaste.

"I'll wake you up early tomorrow, you're going to the game right?" You said. He wiped his mouth with a face towel.

"Of course, if Jundo's there, I am too." He said. You laughed a bit and let go of his waist.

"Okay, I'll see you tomorrow morning, goodnight Yoongi." You said. He turned around and you gave him a peck before walking out. Before you could even take your second step, Yoongi groaned and grabbed your arm pulling you back.

He locked his lips with yours and deepened the kiss. His tounge teased your bottom lip gently. You wrapped your arm around his head and smiled against him. He pulled away.

"That's... A goodnight kiss . "

_______________________________________

Jungkook's door peaked light through the cracks and you knocked on the door gently and just walked in. Jungkook was tucked and looking up at the ceiling with his hands over his head. His eyes were closed as you approached him.

"You awake?" You said tossing his sheets over so you could sleep on the other side of the bed.

"Mhm." He said. You sighed and tucked yourself in. Jungkook opened his eyes.

"...Why didn't you tell me?..." Jungkook said randomly.

"Tell you what?" You asked.

"Why didn't you tell me that Jundo was back?..." He asked. You were a bit shocked and bit your lip.

FLASHBACK

You sat back and ate your food quietly. Namjoon was sitting across from you as he ate in silence as well.

You wonder if Yoongi would ever forgive you.

He will... Right?

"How's Jungkook?" You asked. Namjoon looked up.

"Okay... You've contacted him recently?" He said.

"I've been busy... I've been meaning too though." You said.

"He needs us... You know how he is." Namjoon said. You nodded.

"... We can't tell Jungkook about Jundo..." You said. Namjoon looked up to you.

"Why?" He asked.

"I know him... He'll rebel and go after him. You know how protective he is... Right?" You said. Namjoon was quiet.

"We can't say anything... Okay?" You said. Namjoon nodded and you looked over at Yoongi who was eating without a word.

"Okay..."

FLASHBACK END

"... I didn't want you to go after him or anything... I know you hate him after what he did... And I knew you wouldn't listen to me even if I told you not to. " You said trying to explain.

"You hid it from me though." His voice cracked.

"I'm sorry, you know I don't mean-"

"I was so scared!" He said a bit loud and on the verge of tears. You felt so bad for doing it, but you didn't want him to break. Even though, Jungkook was strong outside, he's very emotional.

"I'm sorry Jungkook..." You whispered. His tears were starting to fall out.

"I should've been there with you during work! I can't have you leaving me again..." He said. You hurt. As a friend, it hurt.

"Kookie..." You mumbled. You patted his shoulder as he let down his emotions.

_______________________________________

Jungkook was calming down from him break through as you comforted him.

"It's okay... I understand you meant well... Just don't scare me like that." He said wiping his tears. You cracked a small smile.

"I'm sorry Kook." You said. He turned to you. His puffy eyes and red nose puckered out as you laughed a bit. You placed your hand on his cheek and wiped his under eyes a bit.

"You're so mean to me." He whined. He looked like a little kid that just had a tantrum but feels bad. It was kinda funny.

"You know you love me..." You said. He sniffled with a small pout.

"You're mean."