Ch 12 Bodyguard

"Dinner?" Jungkook asked. You forgot to grab some food for him.

"Aish... I'll just cook something really fast." You said. He smiled to you.

"Thank you!"

Yoongi tossed off his shoes as he went to the living room noticing Jungkook running from the kitchen.

Yoongi trailed around to find you in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" He asked. You took out some eggs.

"Making dinner for Jungkook really quickly." You said tossing out some vegetables as well.

"Need help?" He asked. You gave him a weird look.

"You never help?" You said. His face blushed.

"I'm just in a... Ya know good mood today so I just thought-"

You laughed cutting him off.

"Sure, cook some eggs for me, I'm just going to make kimchi fried rice."

_______________________________________

Yoongi apparently didn't know how to cook well at all. He stumbled a bit with the fire which scared you and he cursed a few times as he nearly burned down the house.

"Be careful!" You yelled before Yoongi nearly cut his finger off. He was chopping some green onions for you.

"Here." You helped guide his hand and placed his hands in the right spot so he wouldn't cut himself.

You let your hands guide it so he would cut the onions nicely.

Peck!

Youe cheeks blush a bright red as you turned to him. He looked at your lips and looked up at your eyes. Grinning gently, he moved the knife and cutting board away so he could practice cutting.

You looked at him fazed and smacked your lips as you went to go turn on the stove with a small smile.

_______________________________________

"Jungkook!" You shouted as he took off his headphones and stopped his game. He jumped over the couch and approach you.

"Thank you~" He said as you placed the plate on the table for him. Yoongi gave him a snarl after not getting recognized for working on it too. You chuckled.

"Thank you Yoongi, you did a good job." You said. His face blushed a smite pink as he smiled.

_______________________________________

You all cleaned up after and now heading to bed. Jungkook was up and already sleeping. You wiped your hands on a towel and huffed. Yoongi was leaned up against the island as you ran into him.

"Let's sleep." He said. You nodded but something was stuck on your mind recently. You just telling yourself to ignore it but you started to feel scared now.

"Yoongi-... Something is happening." You simply said. He gave you a worried look.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. You gulped feeling a heat of worry.

"I think it's Jundo..."

_______________________________________

Yoongi was confused.

"What- What do you mean... It's Jundo..." He asked.

"I've been over hearing him talk on the phone and he's been saying things and it's only in secret too..." You said.