Ch 6 Late Night Work

The silence awkwardly made you cough.

"I'm sorry what?" You said. He nodded and looked back to the TV as he played his next match. Over time you watched him win most of his games with different and old tactics. Some games that he lost were still actually a good game. Surprisingly, he wasn't too bad.

Looking at your phone, you cursed to yourself realizing it was almost a hour and a half since he started.

"Jundo, shut off the console, I have to get home." You said running over to grab your bags and things. He shut it off casually and walked over to his backpack and out the door.

You following behind quickly as you locked the studio doors and walked out hastily. Your phone started to ring and you shut it off as you apologized to the front ladies about over time. The let you off since it was the first time you've stayed this late.

"I have to go Jundo, see you next practice." You said and walked off quickly.

"Actually!" He stopped you. You froze and turned around wanting to leave as fast as possible.

"Can you drop me off at my place, I took the bus here." He asked. You looked at the time and tapped your foot.

"... Aish, hurry up!" You said walking fast to your car. He got in the front seat and you tossed your duffle bag in the back seat.

Jundo was telling you were to go and you were trying to make your way there as soon as possible. He didn't live too far as you pulled up in front of his apartment.

He grabbed his bag and got out. Without a word.

Tsk. Rude.

You turned back on your phone and saw several miss calls and texts from Yoongi. You curse to yourself and started to drive off to your house.

_______________________________________

Tired and worried, you grabbed your bag and walked inside the house. Your hand dragged around the front door as you turned on the light. Yoongi wasn't at the door waiting for you, nor in the livingroom. You made it to your bedroom door, hoping Yoongi would be there waiting for you two to go to bed. However, he was already in bed. His body figured the blanket softly as you dropped your bags. He flinched at the noise.

He's still awake...

You slowly made your way over to the bed and slid into the sheets. Making yourself comfortable, your arms circled the bed space between you and Yoongi. Your arm wrapped gently around his waist hoping he would do something.

Nothing.

You were worried for him.

"I'm sorry." You said in a soft whisper. He didn't move.

"Yoongi..." You said trying to get his attention, knowing he was awake.

Your arm trailed up to his chest as you pulled yourself closer to him. His body heat warmed you up as you wondered if Yoongi would ever face you. You placed your head inside his neck letting your breathing calm at ease. You heard a sniffle come out of him.

Is he crying?

You were hurting so bad. You wanted to know. Surprisingly, you turn his body around to see his eyes down and his cheeks wet. Your eyes squint. The light was dim but you could see the hurt in his face.

"Oh... Yoongi." You said dragging your hand across his cheek. He was still avoiding your gaze. You held him tightly in the strength that you could hoping he would back. He didn't and you knew he was hurt, disappointed, and mad.

"Tomorrow, I'll make it up to you... I don't have work tomorrow okay?" You said noticing you sounded a bit like a parent.

He didn't say anything and somehow you were okay with it. You snuggled his body closer and allowed your nose to take in his scent.

It took a while but you finally heard Yoongi's soft breathing come to ease as he fell asleep. You gently let his head go and smiled at his sleeping face. The hairs on his head scattered around his forehead.

"I love you..." You said softly kissing his lips. He groan a bit and moved around pulling you closer in his sleep.

You sighed as your face encountered his chest, you closed your eyes.

The nightfall engulfed you.

_______________________________________

The groan of Yoongi under you woke your body up. You could feel his arm gripoinbg your torso harshly. Waking up in a hesitant manner, he was still sleeping. But his eyes were shut tightly, and his grip became tighter as you try to move free. You tapped his chest harshly.

"Yoongi." You said a bit loud. He was still asleep.

"Yoongi." You repeated. His hair stuck to his head due to his bit of sweat.

"Yoongi!"

He bolted awake in a instant. His breathing heavily fluttered up and down as he looked around to find you. As he finally locked eyes with you, a sigh fell form his lips.

"... Are you okay?" You asked still hesitant about last night. He nodded and took some deep breaths as you patted him. You pull him into a deep hug allowing him to know you were there.

"It was just a nightmare..." He whispered. Your eyebrows crashed together.

"What was it about?" You questioned. He looked down unwilling to face you. Somewhat you felt like you knew.

"... Is it about me?..." You asked quietly. He nodded still avoiding your look. You took a deep breath as you brought him into another hug.

"Don't worry... I'm here." You comforted him. His head buried deep into your neck.

"I won't leave."

______________________________________

"Don't leave." Yoongi said following you out of bed. You touched your neck, wet from his newly kisses.

After a while of holding Yoongi, he started to nibbled and ghaw at your neck, thankfully a text from Namjoon saved you from the freaky show.

"We have to get ready, you saw the text." You said. He sighed and took a both glance at your phone.

"It says 'can you pick him up in a few', stay with me for a bit longer." He begged. You tossed over a towel as you rushed to the bathroom.

"It's Jungkook we're picking up, 'a few' is basically a hour." Yoongi added. You laughed and began brushing your teeth. Yoongi walk over to the mirror and wrapped his arms around your waist. Your hairs shuddered but your ignored him and continued getting ready.

"Hm?... You said you would make it up to me..." He whispered in your ear. You stopped brushing your teeth.

"C'mon..." He said letting his lips drag against your ear.

"No." You said in denial and went back to brushing your teeth. He chuckled. And oh no, it wasn't no ordinary chuckle. It was deep, and full of lust and love mixed.

"Let me shower with you then... Just for today." He said. You shudder. You were always a bit shy about your body and having Yoongi with you in the shower, with the lights on, made your core burn.

The feeling of heat and uncertainty filled you up.

"Please... Just this, and I'll accept your apology." He said nibbling at your neck. You push him off trying not to fall into his trap.

"Alright, alright... Just this once."