Ch 1 We Meet...Again

The intoxicating smell of Yoongi filled your nose as the warm blankets covered you two. His hand wrapped gentle around your body. The morning light peaked through the curtains and the musty air cleared through.

"Y/N..." Yoongi moaned out tiredly as he shuffled around. You needed to go up and get to work but your body was just telling you to stay in bed with Yoongi, just for a bit. He faced you and you opened your eyes.

His big deep, brown eyes stared back at you and your nose started to sniffle. You wrinkle your nose and buried your face deep into Yoongi's chest before letting out a huge sneeze.

You pulled back and looked at Yoongi. A funny, disgusted look was on him and he wiped his chest in annoyance. You giggle.

"Yah!" He yelled and huffed getting up from the bed. He sent you a snarl before getting up to go to the bathroom.

Your phone ding and you pulled it out.

It was the executive for your company.

Joonbin: Hello. You'll be taking in another new comer to your station. He'll come in later today at the end of work. I'll introduce you two.

You: Oh... I already have two new recruits though?

Joonbin: You're the most experienced with our company and one of the new comers to transferring to another manger.

A sigh fell from your lips as you heard the toilet flush and Yoongi came out.

"What's wrong?" He asked. You looked at him.

"I'm getting another new recruit." You said. He sent you a confused look.

"Again? That's the second time this month." He said going through his clothes to find some clothes.

"Yeah... are you heading into work today?" You asked. He snickered.

"I work from home basically. I only go into the company so often, the front desk lady barely knows me." He said. You laugh.

"Okay, I'll head into work soon. Make sure to call Jungkook later too, he's coming to Daegu soon." You said. A loud grunt came from Yoongi as you walked to the bathroom. You kept the door open as you brushed your teeth.

"You know... I somehow still don't like that man." Yoongi said annoyed. You roll your eyes and spat out the toothpaste.

"He's basically my brother. Don't say that about him." You laughed.

"You slept with him!" He yelled. You scoffed and washed out your mouth.

"I did not sleep with him. We just slept in the same bed together Yoongi. Stop thinking weird." You said. He scoffed in disbelief.

After washing up, you walked out of the bathroom and noticed Yoongi was gone. He was probably downstairs setting up his new system he bought after your brother Namjoon broke his old one.

You skipped your way down there and he was doing exactly what you thought.

"I'm heading out, do you need anything while I'm gone?" You asked. He shook his head and walked over to you.

His face leaned in to your cheeks and gave you a soft peak before his gummy smile appeared. You sent a smile back.

"Don't over work yourself." He said. You laughed and gave him a warm hug before leaving.

"I'll be back before 6 today, okay?" You said and headed to the door and left.

___________________________

"Ugh!" Sunhee yelled in frustration. You wrinkled your nose as she lost another game. HyeNa was on the couch stuffing a bag of potato chips into her mouth.

"Where's Leeho at?" HyeNa asked. You looked around.

He's late again.

"Call him for me please." You said as you sat beside Sunhee.

"Work on your defense. You're too focused on attacking, he'll just hit all of your weak spots if you keep this up." You said. She groaned shoving the controller in front of her.

"I'm going to take a break." She said getting up.

"5 minutes!" You yelled and plopped your body next to HyeNa.

"What do you mean?" HyeNa said on the phone. She looked confused. You took the phone from her.

"Yah. Get here in 20 minutes or else I'm dropping you." You said and hung up.

HyeNa looked at you shocked as you tossed her phone back.

"Wah~ that's his 3rd time this week." She said in disbelief. You nodded and felt a bit drained.

The door opened and Sunhee came back tossing you a water.

"Here." She said. You thanked her and chugged it down. She sat besides you and you could hear the hallways.

The bangs and clanks of the walls tumbling as the door shot open hitting the wall behind it.

Leeho.

He stood in sweat and heat. His face was bright red and his permed brown hair fluffed messily from side to side.

"You're late. Again." You grit your teeth. He huffed catching his breath.

"I'm sorry! I was busy doing something- then HyeNa called- and I ran here as fast as possible- I didn't know-"

"Don't be late again. Your next game is in two days." You said. He bowed.

"Sorry!" He said flustered at the current situation. You sigh and kicked your foot up, standing up to go to him.

"Out." You said and walked out of the room with him.

His back leaned against the wall as you stood in front of him.

"Why are you showing up late?" You asked. He bit his lip.

"It's n-nothing. I've just busy." He hung his head.

"Busy? Busy with what?" You asked. He avoided your piercing eyes.

"I... have a daughter."

___________________________

You ran your hands through your hair.

Leeho has a family...

You grunt, letting your head fall to barely hit the desk you were sitting at. At notice, you let everyone leave early and made sure to have them practice a bit tonight.

A creak, and the door opened. You whipped your head around. It was Joonbin. The light shinned across his black steel hair that gelled to the side. His black suit fit close to his body.

"Kim Y/N." He said. You nodded.

"Your new recruit is here." He said. He moved to the side and a man walked in. His hair fell in front of his face as his gaze looked down to the ground. You could barely see his face with this lighting.

"What's him na-"

Your mouth shut before you could even ask out that question. He's face sent shivers down your arms. And his menacing eyes ripped you apart. Your mind went blank.

Well crap...

————————————————————

AUTHOR-NIM POV

Hey guys! Turns out I'm leaving tonight lol. Guess I'll be on the road in a bit. Hope you guys enjoy this first chapter! Who is this guy?

Lol bet you guys know though.

I'll post my next chapters soon. Thanks for reading!

Love Yourself!