Prologue

After developing a medicine for the "Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)", the country of United States of America had distributed the medicine to different countries around the world. The test subjects who volunteered themselves as lab rats for the medicine were cured of the disease and the experiment was concluded to be succesful.

The World Health Organization allowed the medicine to be distributed in the market, thus many HIV-positive patients took the medicine and was cured of their illness. A month later, a new virus became viral in the country of india, where the first experiment took place, the people who died of this new virus started to walk and eats people.

According to the scientist, these dead people were previously HIV-positive patients, thus concluded that the so-called medicine of the HIV is the origin of the new virus. The developer of the medicine, Gyro-corporation took the blame and the head scientist went missing.

Fearing that the people will start to panic, several countries had a world conference to avoid the mass outbreak; the officials of every country had decided to keep the new virus a secret and people who took the medicine must be quarantined.

But they were too late, during the world conference, zombie outbreak had already started around the globe. Now that the dead roams the earth, how will the humanity survive the chaos and apocalypse?