Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Evanna's point of view

(continued from chapter 15...)

There was soon a bang at the door. "Shit," Harry whispered as he quickly shut the tv off and grabbed my hand, dragging me up to his room.

"Harry, why are we hiding from your parents?" I asked as he pulled me into a closet, and locked it.

"I really don't want them to chew me out infront of you." He whispered.

We heard his stepdad and mum enter his room, mumbling to themselves about how much trouble Harry was going to be in.

"I called him 57 times, Rob!" Anne raised her voice. "57 times! And he isn't answering!"

"Well he has to be here somewhere, Anne. Holmes Chapel isnt that big!" Rob raised his voice also, causing me to jump. Harry tighened his grip on me.

I got a text from Harry instantly. We really couldn't whisper to eachother just incase they heard us, so this was our only way of talking.

New Messgae: Harryyy

We didn't clean the bedsheets..

I bit my lip, praying they wouldn't notice, listening back in on their conversation.

"There's a pile of clothes on the floor, Rob." Anne's voice got shaky. "There's a bra, underwear... He totally went against my word. He's too young for this!"

"You don't know that they did anything, Anne." Rob spoke softly, trying to calm her frantic voice down.

We heard the bedsheets rattling, and soon a slam on the bed. "Yeah, look here and tell me they didn't do anything. Dammit!"

Rob sighed and i heard Anne crying. I glanced back over to Harry who was biting his finger, trying to keep his calm as he listened to his mum's sobs.

About 5 minutes later they were gone. We heard a door slam from downstairs and their car starting, we heard the engine fade as they were driving away.

Me and Harry walked out of the closet. Harry ran his hands threw his curls with frustration, obviously stressed out. "Fuck, seriously, FUCK."

I ignored Harry and sat on the bed, staring forward at the wall. "My mum's going to beat me." 

Harry rushed over to my side and tangled his fingers with mine. My eyes started to water as i imagined how pissed my mum would be at me for this. If i thought it was bad last time, this would be worse.

"Evy.." Harry mumbled my name, turning my head towards him.

I dug my head into his chest, crying to myself as he held my back tightly. "Don't let her hurt me again, Harry. Please-"

"She won't." Harry whispered, rubbing the middle of my back. 

"She literally almost broke my face last time, Harry!" I pulled away from him and wiped my eyes. "What makes you think she won't hurt me even worse now!"

Harry bit his bottom lip and shrugged. "She can't hurt you if we don't come home." Harry looked into my eyes. "We aren't going home."

~~

Im such a shit writer.

gahhh, another cliffhanger :')

Hope you like it. Comment and vote!! xx