Sorta in Love..

Chapter one

Evanna's Point of view.

It was a breezy autum day out in Holmes Chapel. It seemed like the school days took forever to get over with now that we were apporaching one of our fall breaks. The teachers piled on the homework around break time, and sometimes i swore they laughed at how much pain they put us through.

My books started to fall out of my bag as i ran out of the building.

"Harry!" I called out to my curly haired friend, running up behind him to catch up. "Wait up! Think you can walk any faster, curly?"

Harry smiled. "Sorry! Just excited!"

"What?" I nudged Harry in the shoulder. "Got a hot date?"

"Only with my math homework." Harry rolled his eyes and made his way out to his car. "Come home with me?"

I nodded and jumped into the passenger seat of his car. Me and Harry have been friends for as long as i could remember. Our mums have been good friends since we were little and still in diapers, and we just kind of... clicked, if you know what i mean. 

I stared out the window of his car, remembering all the memories we've had since then. It seemed to have gone by so fast, high school has, and it just seemed weird that we'd be going off to university soon. 

"Do you have to work tonight?" Harry asked, keeping his eyes focused on the road.

"No, thank god. You?"

"Nope!" Harry smiled. 

We both worked in a local bakery just about 10 minutes from our houses. We never got stuck with shifts together, so we really never saw eachother at work. 

"Why are you asking?" I asked curiously.

"Maybe you could stay at my house tonight? We could do homework together! And talk about boys! Bring your favorite nail polish color too, we can get mani-pedis! AHHH!" Harry smiled and glanced over at me, watching my reaction. 

This is what i loved about Harry. He was so much fun to be around. And actually, we take turns on what to do. He's been picked on at school loads of times for shopping with me, and i've been picked on many of times for playing video games with him. It was just how our friendship worked. And quite honestly, i wouldn't trade anything in the world for it.

There was one thing we shared in common though; our love for music. I don't think there was one time we haven't listened to music together. And let me tell you now, Harry was an amazing singer. He had an incredible voice. I always pushed him to go out for the X-Factor, but i guess he never really had the guts. It's sad actually, he has a true talent.

 "....aka food and movies?" I giggled and nodded my head. "Yeah, i'll ask my mum."

Harry smiled as he pulled up to his driveway, to see his mum watering the plants in his garden. We walked out and Anne jumped a bit as she saw me, suprised i was here.

Anne gave me a hug. "Evanna! How are you hun? Are you alright? Wow It's been awhile hasnt it!" 

"I'm good, Thanks Mum." Harry rolled his eyes and shoved past his mom, making his way into his house.

I giggled at his reaction and followed him inside.

I was always welcome at the Styles houshold. I loved it there. And i really never felt out of place there, i felt like i fit in more. Alot more than my house anyway.

But that's a whole different story. Long story short, my house is a wreck. Well, my family is. Its sad how much we argue.

 I waved at Gemma who was sitting on the couch, eating on some crackers. She looked really ill.

After we got some drinks and food, we made our way up to his extremely messy bedroom. Harry was such a pig, it wasnt even funny..

Harry fell face flat on his bed, and let out a loud and long groan. I knew he was thinking the same thing i was thinking. I rubbed his back and ruffled his curls up, turning him over so i could see his face. "Just get it over with, we're almost done."

"I hate math," Harry put his hands in his face, rubbing with frustration.

 Just as i was about to reply, Gemma showed up at the doorway with a strange magazine in her hands, waving it back and forth like a flag.

Gemma snickered. "By the way Harry, mum found this when she was cleaning out your drawers, you perv."  

Harry sat up and i watched as his eyes grew wide. "YOU BITCH!" He lunged himself off the bed, ripping the magazine out of his sisters hands and shoving it into a drawer. He slammed the door in her face and locked it, so nobody could get back in.

His face grew redder as he heard me giggling.  "Harry... was that porn?"

"Shut up." Harry took a seat on the bed next to me, covering his face again with his hands. "My fucking mom found it."

"Why don't you go get some real action then? It saves you less worry." I smiled as he looked up at my face. I played with his curls, looking into his emerald eyes. "You're really handsome Harry, i don't understand why you don't have a girlfriend."

"It's complicated." He rolled his eyes and fell backwards again, placing his hands above his head. "I've never even kissed a girl.."

I frowned as Harry bit his lip. He was obviously embarresed at what he just said.

"I've never kissed a boy either." I shrugged.

There was silence for a moment, and Harry looked like he was thinking about something. He sighed. "Besides," He sat up, pulling his bag onto the bed. "I like someone anyway."

"Who?" I smiled and scooted closer to him. But there wasnt really any happy tone in his voice.

"I... I can't tell you. It's.. complicated. Really complicated." Harry pulled out his math book and started working. "Let's just get this done so we can hang out, okay?"

And if i thought that was awkward,

i had no idea what kind of night i was getting myself in to.

The awkward doesn't end here.

~~~~~

Alright! Chapter one :) PLEASE please pleaseeee please leave comments below, and follow me on twitter! @ThrustMeHazza

I'll try to update every day!

Let me just say that the first 3 chapters are horrible. The rest of the story has alot of suspense and is REALLY good, please read!<3