Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Evanna's Point of view

The light of the room blinded me as i slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them slightly. It was cold in the room from the window being open all night, and i was halfway out of the covers. I pulled them up and snuggled into them, rattling the bed and waking Harry up, accidentally.

Harry turned around to me, opening his eyes and welcoming me with a bright smile. "How're you feeling, babe?"

"Sore." I giggled. "In certain areas."

Harry's face got flustered and he smiled, trying to hide his embaressment. "Oh.."

I turned around, my back facing Harry now. It was still really early; about 6:00 in the morning, so i wanted to go back to sleep.

I felt Harry's hands sneak their way aroound my waist, pulling me to his chest. I felt his hot breath on my neck as he spoke, "You alright?"

"Just tired." I sighed. "I can't seem to close my eyes."

"Here," Harry shifted himself around, placing his hand at the very top of my waist, massaging the side with his thumb. 

It relaxed me a bit, and i soon realized what he was doing. "Mmm."

"Feel good?" Harry asked, nuzzling his head against my back. 

 I didn't say anything, and i soon fell asleep.

~

Harry's point of view

I smiled down as she breathed heavily. I noticed that she was asleep now, so i decided to get up and make some breakfast. I pressed my lips to her cheek and pulled the blanket over her shoulders before going downstairs.

I remembered last night clearly, but i still hadn't processed it through my head that i actually... well, you know. I would've never thought of ever having sex with Evy before i started getting deep feelings for her. 

But honestly, i liked it. And i loved being able to prove to her that i really did love her in every way i could, trying my best not to hurt her. I tried my best, and i succeeded.

Was it weird that i had these thoughts of marrying her? I don't know. I mean, im 17. I can't be ready for marraige, can i?

Was i ready for anything?

~~

Im so sorry that its so short. I wrote this quickly and im super tired as i have been outside all day! The next chapter will be long to make up for it :)

Please keep voting and commenting!

And wow, this is almost to 2,000 reads. Wow. Thank you all so much for everything xx