Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Harry's Point of view

I laid on the bed, looking through the crack in the bathroom door.  I watched as Evy took off her makeup and brushed her long brown hair out, twisting and turning herself so she could view herself at different angles. I smiled to myself. I felt my stomach knot up and there was a heavy pain in my chest as she slipped her shirt over her head, setting it gently on the floor.

Damn, Evanna.

I don't know why she made me feel this way. It's weird considering one moment we're playing xbox together, the next we're talking about personal issues, and before we know it we're having a full out snogging session. I couldn't control myself around her sometimes. I think i loved her so much that i needed it; i needed her. I needed her touch and her kiss, her comapssion and understanding. Everything.

She shut the light off and walked out slowly, rubbing her arm as she folded them across her torso. She weakly smiled at me and slipped under the covers, her back resting against the headbord of the bed.

"Tease." I smirked up at her. "You're a tease."

"Take a look at yourself?" She giggled, pointing up and down my abs. "It's hard for me, too."

"Yeah, well, i work out." I shrugged and pretended to flex, causing her to burst into continuous laughter and giggles.

I loved it when she laughed. Her smile and laugh were so contagious.

I moved my body closer to hers, halfway ontop of her as my lips lingered around her ear. "Nobody's stopping you, Evy."  

I pulled away and looked into her eyes. She was smiling and blushing like crazy, her top teeth biting her lower lip. I felt her tense up under me as i grabbed her and and turned my body over so i was on my back, pulling her ontop of me. 

She was still biting her lower lip, trying to hide the massive smirk she had on her face. 

"Nobody's stopping you." I repeated, smiling at her.

Her green eyes hovered over my whole torso foor a second. She looked like she was in deep thought, like she was in another world. Ther corner of her mouth twitched into a small smile as sher reached her hand out, her fingertips running circles around my v-line, a heavy sigh escaping from her mouth.

Her fingertips continued to dance around my torso. I could feel myself getting harder in the hem of my boxers, but i tried to ignore it; letting Evy's emotions do the talking. She needed a break from everything. She deserved it.

"You're so fit.." She whispered, still staring down at my body.

I didn't answer. I just responded with a smile.

Evy adjusted herself and laid her head on my chest, her skinny legs wrapped around my bum area firmly. The fact that our crotches were basically together made this so much harder for me, but once again, i tried to ignore it. 

Her other hand ran up my arm and she traced her fingertips along my star tattoo. Her hands were amazing, what she could do with them were breathtaking. And i'm not going to lie; it turned me on.

Evanna started humming quietly, words escaping from her lips as we laid there. "I'm your national anthem, god you're so handsom..."  

"Take me to the Hamptons Bugatti Veyron." I finished off for her, a grin forming at my mouth. 

She giggled.

"....God you're so handsom." She hummed again, a sigh escaping her lips as she repeated herself.

I laid there, letting her steady breathing calm me. I could feel her stomach moving ontop of me, and i swear i could feel her heartbeat too. My hand snaked around to her waist. I sqeezed it slightly, making her head come up so she could meet my eyes. 

"Harry." She whispered, her eyes not leaving mine. 

I leaned in and pressed my lips to hers, our mouths molding together perfectly. A moan escaped from her lips when i pulled away, moving my face towards her ear. "I know you want to, don't hide this. I feel the same way-"

Her face was nuzzled in the crook of my neck, her petite lips placing small kisses up and down it. She pulled away for a second, her breathing starting to get heavy. Her eyes lingered over my neck and her mouth dropped open, looking desperate for this. She lunged her face back into my neck, entangling her hands in my curls as she pulled my head back, able to bite deeper into my neck.

My breath hitched and i gripped onto her hips tighter, my moans uncontrolable at the moment. 

"I can feel you hard on me," She pulled away, gasping for air as her hands ran down my torso. 

"I can't control that." I said, pulling her hips against mine.

Evy clenched her eyes shut. "Harry, i can't-" 

 I nipped at her bottom lip and sighed, "I know, it's okay."

Evanna calmed herself down and laid her head back on my chest again. "I'm going to miss you.."

"You arent leaving." I said, a demanding tone in my voice. "You don't know that."

"My mom's going to kill me, Harry." She choked on her words. "I just want one last time with you."

I sighed. "We can't risk it."  There was a silence. "And i'm not letting her hurt you," I whispered.

Evy sat up and shook her head. "I don't even care about that anymore. I just want you one more time, before we're seperated."

"Stop jumping to conclusions!" I said, raising my voice a bit. I quieted down and gripped her shoulders. "We aren't seperating, you don't know that."

Evy pouted, looking down at the bedsheets.

"....And i can't risk getting you pregnant." I continued, rubbing my hand down her arm. 

She nodded and rolled off of my body, curling up next to me as she placed her head on my chest. I felt a wettness against my tanned skin, it was obvious she had started crying.

"I'm sorry, i just don't want to leave you. I have nobody but you. I need you-" Her words were interrupted by her tears as she dug her face deeper into my chest. 

"Calm down Evy, please." I said, rubbing her back. "Everything will be okay."

She wiped her eyes and pulled away, her hands still placed on my chest. "Harry Edward Styles, if you're lying to me i swear to god-"

I laughed and interrupted her words with a kiss. "Evanna, i told you, it will be fine."

It was atleast a half hour until she calmed herself down. I made her go to sleep; she looked tired as her eyes were very red and she had massive bags under them.

I said everything would be fine.

But...

Im not so sure.

~~

Omg i love this chapter so much. They're so desperate.

THE NEXT CHAPTERS GET MORE SUSPENSEFULL!! 

PLEASE leave detailed comments! 

If i get 15 votes and atleast 5 comments i'll write the next chapter (: 

xoxox love youuu!