Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Evanna's point of view

"Evy?" Harry whispered, shaking my shoulder. "I've been gone for 3 hours and you're still asleep?"

"Huh?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes. "You went shopping i see?"

 "Yeah." Harry smiled. "You feeling okay? It's not like you to sleep in this long."

 "My stomach just really does hurt." I said, sitting up. "Why does it hurt so bad? What's causing this?"

Harry stared out the hotel windows for a second, the sun hitting his face so his eyes were a little bit squinty. He looked like he was thinking of something; that he actually knew what could've caused it. His lip quivered as he turned his head back towards me, his green eyes locking with mine. "I don't know.."

It came to me.

It couldn't be the alchohal.

I didn't drink but 2 glasses.

 I stood up and walked over to my suitcase, grabbing one of my jumpers and pulling it over my head. I kind of stood there for a second, my arms wrapped around my chest as Harry was still sat on the bed, his lips pushed together as he stared down at the bedsheets.

"Protection." I said quietly, looking up at Harry. "Did you use it last night?"

 Harry shrugged his shoulders. "I'm...pretty sure.. I.." He looked back out the window and sat against the headboard of the bed, running his hands through his curls. "...I don't....know."

I bit my lip, trying to hide the tears. We had no proof, right? I couldn't be pregnant, that's not possible. Of course not.

Who was i kidding, we were totally fucked.

 I threw my hand at my eyes and turned around, not letting Harry see me crying. Of course turning around just wouldn't work, i mean Harry had like a crying-radar on him.

He came up behind me and turned me around, placing his large hands on my shoulders, gripping me tightly. "It's okay, Evy. We can get through anything, you should know tha-"

"No," I interrupted, wiping the tears from my eyes. "How are we suppost to get through it, Harry? We're 18, We have no jobs, no house, no family support, NOTHING." I shook my head and sighed, trying to avoid any eye contact with him. "We're literally fucked!"

"You don't know that you're actually pregnant yet. I'll go to the pharmacy and get a test. Please calm down for me, Evy, please." Harry whispered, kissing my forehead. "Eat something, it will make you feel better."

I ran my fingers through my hair and shook my head. "I'm not hungry."

"Eat." Harry demanded. "Please." 

 I closed my eyes and nodded. "Okay, fine."

"I'll be back." Harry said as he literally ran out the door.

I sat down on the bed first thing when he walked out the door. I didn't pick up my phone, i didn't eat, i cried. I literally just sat there and cried.

 I couldn't stop shaking, and there was no way the tears were going to stop. I loved Harry so much, but we're still just teenagers. I wasn't ready for this. And no matter how much Harry said he was ready, i knew he wasnt either. He had a way of making himself stay strong, and honestly, i wished i could. 

-30 Minutes Later- 

I still had my eyes closed, not wanting to look down at the pregnancy test that was in my hands. I didn't want to open my eyes.

I didn't want to see it.

I didn't want to know if i was having Harry's child.

I didn't even want to be standing here.

I didn't want this stupid pregnancy test. Why couldn't i take last night back? Why couldn't i just have an undo button like there was on the sims games?

Its fine. I said to myself. I just kept on repeating those words in my head, making my brain stick to it.

My heart slowly picked up its pace as i finally opened my eyes.

I looked down at the pregnancy test.

It said...

~~

Sorry i had to

i had to have a cliffhanger here

i just had to

i know you hate me. sorry ;)

 COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE xx