Chapter 29 (Part 1)

Chapter 29

Evanna's Point of view.

Getting out of bed today was a hassle. I was so sleepy from staying up last night, and i only got about 3 hours of sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how much my life would change after today. Well, not just me, but Harry too. It was hard to believe that we would already be 18 and moving in together. We've come so far from when we were kids. 

From playing in the bathtub together when we were 5,

Watching our first scary movie together when we were 7,

Going on bike rides down an old trail when we were 11,

Our first fight at age 13, over something completely stupid.

Our first dance together when we were 15.

And now this.

I stared out the window of Harry's car, watching as the raindrops fell hard on the window. I wonder if we were making the right descision about all of this. Getting married was a commitment, and yeah, i think we were ready. But that's the thing. Were we really ready for this? 

The drive from Holmes Chapel to London wasn't that long. It was about 3 hours until we finally arrived.

"Here we are!" Harry said, taking a deep breath. 

I gaped up at the condos/apartment complexes, my eyes basically falling out of my head. I didn't expect them to be this nice.

Harry got out of the car and ran over to my side of the car, opening my door for me. "Come on, i'll show you around!" He said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out.

Harry unlocked the door to the flat, and pulled me inside with him. It was really big and spacious. A really soft, nice tan carpet and smooth white walls outlined the living room and nice furniature to finish it off. 

"Harry." I gasped out. "How?"

"I told you i've been saving!" Harry smiled and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Go check out the rest of the place, i'll go carry our bags in."

I nodded and walked around, my mind and heart completely in shock. The kitchen was really nice too. Nice hardwood floors and finished cabinets, even a dining area!

I made my way out of the kicthen and back into the family area, where there was a stone fireplace outlooking the whole room. 

Wow.

I skipped over the bathroom, wanting to see the place where i'd be sleeping for the rest of my life. I slowly walked into the bedroom, opening my eyes to the prettiest thing i've ever seen in my life.

There was an enormous window with white sheers hanging from the sides, outlooking the city as the sunlight poured into the room. You could even see the big ben from here. The whole room carried the whole 'tan carpet, white walls' theme, and the bed was big and beautiful, with a soft white comforter and white sheets covering it. 

I walked over to the dresser, my eyes opening to a certain picture that sat ontop of it.

It was a picture of Harry and I when we were 16 years old, just last year at a local festival. We had "I'm with stupid" shirts on, our windblown hair and laughing faces stating the obvious fact that we were having way too much fun. Harry's arm was around my waist and my arm was around his shoulder, our fingers both pointing at eachother.

"Do you like it?" Harry asked, startling me at his sudden appearance. 

I smiled and pointed at the picture, one of my hands over my mouth. "I remember this day."

"Me too." He smiled, setting our bags down and walking over to me. "Thats my favorite picture of us."

I nodded. "Same here."

I looked up at Harry who had a slight grin on his face, folding his arms across his chest. "That was a confusing day for me."

"Why?" i asked, my whole body turned towards him now.

"That was the day i started developing actual feelings for you."  He answered, running a hand threw his curls. "Best decision of my life."

My heart sank and the room grew silent.

Harry grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the bedroom. "Come on, i'll show you around some more!" 

~~

Oh my god.

CUTE.

PLEASE VOTE! It takes 1 second and it means alot to me!

And comment, i love comments!

xx