Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Evanna's point of view.

 The date was Friday, at exactly 11:27 PM when i kissed my best friend.

I don't even know how it happened, it just did. And... I think i liked it.

~

"Got it! YES!" Harry slammed his controller on the ground, dancing around like a complete idiot. He won the trophy in mario kart, leaving me with a massive fail of 1 point to 3. Wow.

I pouted. "You obviously cheated. You shoved a pillow in my face, Harry!"  

"That was friendly competition, my dear friend." Harry shut the tv off and took a seat extremely close to me on the couch. I placed my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his chest. "I still love you though, curly!"

Once i pulled away Harry looked at me with that cheeky crooked smile he does, then quickly looked away.

"What?" I smiled, turning his face back to face mine.

Harry took in a deep breathe. "How do you tell someone you like them, without making it awkward?"

 I shrugged. "I just say... come out and say it. Just tell her how you feel about her, tell her something nice?"

I wasn't afraid to say that i was jealous. Harry was gorgeous. And at times i felt like i had feelings for him... right now more than ever. But i don't know, i guess i was stupid..

Harry smiled. "Well how would you like to be told?"

I shrugged my shoulders again. "Just...." I sat there for a second and thought. "I really don't know. Just tell her your feelings!"

Harry closed his eyes and sucked in alot of air, taking a deep breath. "There's this girl who's been my best friend ever since we were little.. and she's gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous..." Harry avoided eye contact. "I love every minute i spend with her... And we spend alot of time together..."

My heart started racing. 

Was he talking about me?

"I started having really strong feelings for her about 5 months ago... And i haven't been able to get her out of my head since." Harry looked up into my eyes. "She's sitting with me right now."

I covered my mouth, shocked. Harry pulled my hands away from my mouth, looking deep into my eyes.

".....She's the reason i haven't kissed anyone yet. She's the reason i don't have a girlfriend. She's the reason for everything right now....."

Before he could say anything else, our lips collided. He held his hands on the back of my neck, and i swear i could feel his heart beating as his chest collided against mine. 

I held one hand on his back, and one entangeled in his beautiful curls.

This was my first kiss. And it was more like a full on makeout session.

Weird thing is, i liked it. I liked him against me. I liked his lips. I loved it. I loved him.

It just now hit me.

Harry pulled away, his eyes wide. I think he was just as shocked as i was.

And... i think he liked it too.

~~~

Chapter 2! Sorry its short.