Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Evanna's Point Of View 

(continued from chapter 7...) 

Harry pulled me away and looked at my face, running his hands around my cheeks. Were they as red as they felt?

 Just as i was about to say something, Anne came down the stairs in a nightgown. "Evy, hun are you... oh my god."

 She pulled me away from Harry, checking out my face. "Harry babe go get some ice."

Harry nodded and went to get some ice, as i sat on the couch.

Harry returned with the ice a few minutes later, holding it up to my face for me.

"Evy, why did she hit you?" Anne asked, taking a seat on the couch opposite me.

Me and Harry exchanged nervous glances for a moment, not sure on what to say. I had never lied to Anne before, and i most certainly didn't want to start now. Harry shook his head at me and i bit my lip, turning back to Anne.

"We..uh, had an argument over.. school."

Anne's face dropped. "What about school?"

"It was my grades... i uh, i almost...failed... calculus." I felt my cheeks get red as Harry's fingers interlocked with mine.

Gemma shot us a glance and smirked. She knew that it wasn't my grades, she knew something.

"Got something to say, Harry?" Gemma asked, hands folded across her chest. "You look awfully tense over there."

"No." Harry snapped back, glaring at his sister.

Anne looked at Harry, and Gemma, then back at me. She looked extremely confused and oblivious to what was going on.

"What the hell guys? Is this just sibling rivalry, or am i missing something?" Anne's face dropped even more as she glanced back over at a smirking Gemma.

"I don't know, Harry, are you missing something? Something important?" Gemma smirked again, not letting her eyes turn away from Harry.

Harry's eyes filled with hatred. "Shove off, Gemma." 

"Guys!" Anne yelled. "What the hell are you two going on about?" 

"What are we going on about, Harry?" Gemma unfolded her arms. "What were you going on about last night?"

"Gemma," I interuppted sternly.

Gemma ignored me, her eyes still glued onto Harry. "Where were you last night, Harry? Where was Evy?"

Harry's grip on my hand grew tighter and i watched him as his teeth clenched. "Gemma, STOP."

Gemma shook her head. "Tell mum what you were doing with Evy last night, Harry. Pull down your shirt."

I started shaking and bit my lip, trying to hold back my tears. Harry saw this and shook his head at his sister.

"What the absolute HELL is she talking about, Harry?" Anne was now standing up next to Gemma, her arms folded across her chest.

Harry was now looking at the ground, pure hatred in his eyes. He was pissed, and i knew it. But he also looked sad when he turned to look into my eyes, seeing that i was almost crying.

"Don't blame Evy, it's my fault." Harry whispered, his eyes still hitting the floor. "Please."

Harry stood my shaking body up, unzipping the top of my sweater and pulling it over. Anne's eyes grew wide as she saw the love bite.

Her face dropped when she looked at Harry, and when she turned to me, she looked hurt.

"I'm done." She raised her arms up in the air and shook her head, rubbing the top of her forehead. "I'm absolutely done."

Harry watched as Anne walked upstairs into her bedroom, slamming the door behind her.

He brought his eyes back to Gemma.

She was laughing.

"Maybe you should think twice next time, Harry." 

Harry unhanded me and grabbed his sisters arms, pushing her on the floor. I stood there in complete shock as they yelled at eachother and pulled on eachother's hair, basically beating eachother up right infront of my eyes.

"HARRY!" I heard Rob yell from the top of the staircase, causing me to jump. Harry stopped beating up his sister and turned around. "Up here, our room. Now."

Harry followed Rob into his mum's room, slumping fowards with his hands in his pockets.

Harry's Point of View. 

"Why." My mum shrugged her shoulders and shook her head. "Just, why."

"It was nothing mum, i swear."  I took a seat on the chair besides her dresser, my hands shoved deep in my pockets. I honestly wasn't worried about getting in trouble, i was worried about Evy. I was worried about not seeing her, i was worried about her going home, i was worried about her feelings, the list goes on. I couldn't seem to focus.

"Having sex isn't just nothing, Harry." Rob whispered.

I rolled my eyes. "Me and Evy didn't have sex! Oh my god, you guys. We just messed around! It's fine!"

"No, It's NOT fine!" Mum said,  raising her voice. "She just got beaten because of you, Harry! That is NOT fine!"

"DO YOU THINK i don't CARE?" I yelled back, not being able to sit down anymore. "Do you THINK i wasn't worried about this? That was the FIRST thing i was worried about. God, you guys are so ridiculous anymore! Im 17, it's just a hicky! It's not like we were out smoking weed or anything!" 

My mum shook her head.  "How do we know you're not doing that either?"

"MUM!" I ran my hands through my curls, furious with her. "Mum i do care about Evy!"

She sighed. "Yeah Harry, you say that, but it doesn't seem like you mean it!" 

I rubbed my forehead and took a deep breath. "Guys. I FUCKING LOVE HER."

Mum and Rob sat there, their faces priceless as they stared at me. I think they were suprised that i actually said that.

 ".... I love her." I repeated, more calm this time, rubbing my eyes as they started to get watery. "More than you guys could even imagine."

Rob shrugged his shoulders and mum covered her face. They had to face the fact that i was growing up.

"I'm done with this conversation. I'm going to bed, and yes, Evy is sleeping with me. No, you aren't stopping me. No, i won't fuck her in my bedroom if that makes you happy." I rolled my eyes and walked out of their bedroom, ignoring my mom's crying. When i got to my bedroom, i saw Evy sitting on my bed with her hands in her face..

~~

And another cliffhanger! :)

I hope you guys like it so far.

please leave comments and spread the word .xx ♥