Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Evanna's Point of view

I woke up to the feel of Harry running his arm around my torso, wiggiling closer to me until our bodies were touching. I didn't let him know i was awake, i really just wanted some time to think about all that has happened in the last day or so and let it all process in my head. I already knew two things though. One; i loved Harry so much, more than anyone could imagine. Two; I honestly wanted to be with him, and nobody else. Nobody else but him. And i know what you're thinking. Im 17, i don't 'understand' what love is yet.

But honestly, i think i do.

Me and Harry have been friends since childhood. We literally grew up in eachothers shoes; we saw eachother everyday and we did everything together. At the times that i started to crush on him i always tried to hide it, afraid that he wouldn't like me back.... and when he told me he liked me in a loving way, i was suprised. But also just thrilled. I don't know, it all seems to be going so fast. Me and Harry are already touching and kissing intimately, we're already doing things people don't do until months into dating....  And the weird thing was, it feels like we've been dating for years. It feels real. It feels like true love, honestly, it does.

He's the last person i think about before bed, and the first i think about when i wake up. He's the person that is always on my mind at the most irrelevant times, he's the one i like falling asleep next to...

I love kissing his lips. Running my hands through his curls and gorgeous green eyes, everything about him turned me on right then and there and that was that. 

I was interupted by a loud groan. 

"You awake babe?" Harry said groggily,  rubbing my hip with his thumb.

I turned around on my back so i could see him perfectly. "I've been awake." 

The view i had of him was spectacular; He was laying on his side with his biceps bulging out, his star tattoo almost looking like it was in 3D. His torso was defined; his abs and pecs looked like they were carved by jesus himself... and his face was alligned with mine perfectly, his curls hanging down over his face.

Ugh. Talk about sexual frustration.

"Is the door still locked?" I asked quietly, running my fingertips up and down his torso, feeling every last crevice of his abs.

"Mmmmm." Harry nodded and smiled cheekily at me, his hand now placed on my shoulder as he moved some of my hair out of the way.

I sat up and placed him on his back, positioning myself right ontop of him. He shook his head at me, still smiling to himself as he placed his hands on my hips. "Keep it down and we could make this work."

I giggled as i kissed up his jawline, listening to the silent moans that escaped from his mouth. "What? I didn't kiss you that hard.." 

Harry shook his head as i pulled away. "No, no... your leg touched my-"

I smirked at him, raising one eyebrow as he stopped himself. "You liked that?" 

Harry smiled as i slid my hand down his leg, but we were soon interuppted by a call from downstairs...

"Shit," Harry grumbled, throwing his head back. "I forgot, mum's making sunday breakfast."

I rubbed the temples of my head as he got up, pulling a shirt over his head.

"I know," He said, coming over to me. "We'll have alone time soon, i promise."

I pouted as i pulled a pair of soffee shorts on, walking over to Harry who stood next to the door. "I honestly don't want to wait anymore, Harry."

Harry kissed me on the lips and grabbed my hand, pulling me out the door. "Soon, Evy. Soon."

Harry's point of view

We walked out to the kitchen, welcomed by my mum's warm smile. I guess she'd got over what had happened last night, because she didn't seem really bothered by it. Thank god she wasn't still upset.

My mum smiled at me as she pointed at the counter. "Harry, there's an envelope for you in the mail babe."  

I rushed over to it, opening the slip quickly. It was a letter from the X-Factor!

"Mum! They've accepted me!" I smiled and hugged my mom tightly, glacing over to Gemma who was also smiling.

"You auditioned?" I heard Evy's voice crack as her smile dropped.

Shit.

I never told her.

There was a time where we didn't talk much because of schoolwork and we werent in the same classes, so i never really had time to tell her.

I pulled her to the hallway to explain. "I auditioned durning the beginning of school." 

"You never told me? Why?" She asked. Her eyes looked hurt.

"It was when we didn't talk for like a week. I meant to tell you, i really did.. i honestly forgot about it myself. I promise Evy, please-"

"Its okay." She smiled and stood up on her toes so she could reach my forehead, placing a soft kiss on it. "I forgive you."

I smiled and grabbed her hand, walking back into the kitchen.

Little did i know that 5 minutes from then, would be the most awkward conversation of my life....

~~

 Cliffhanger. ;D

Hope you guys liked it :D

Keep voting & Commenting pleassse!

xx