Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Evanna's Point of View.

(Continued from Chapter 25)

"...But you can't stay here." Anne continued, pulling me away from Harry. "I'm done with you two."

Harry yanked his arm away from his mom and scowled at her, shaking his head. "Mum, Evy has nobody."

"I understand that, Harry." She said, the tone in her voice increasing. "Listen, we were worried sick. Im not dealing with your guys's running away, drinking, sex, none of it. I'm just not doing it anymore!" Anne yelled and rubbed the temples of her forehead, pointing to the door. "Evy, im sorry babe, but you're going to have to leave."

And that's when my heart dropped.

 I turned over to Harry, who was shaking his head in disbelief. "Mum please, we won't do it again-"

"Leave." She demanded once again, pointing me to the door. 

 -

I was running. 

I don't really know where i was going, but i was running.

Running away from my problems wasn't the answer, i know, but what do you do when you have a problem you can't solve? I literally had nobody. Nobody at all. I knew Harry cared about me, but how would he come get me?

Would he even try?

And what if i don't see him ever again?

My thoughts trailed my mind as i ran.

Where would i go? I had nowhere else to go but home. Literally.

I took a deep breath and sighed, running up the driveway of my house. I slowly walked into the door, water droplets running down my face from the rain. The house was suprisingly empty.

Good.

I made my way back up to my bedroom, stripping off my clothes and changing into something more comfortable. I couldn't seem to stop my tears, they were neverending.

I decided to unpack my bag before i did anything. I started rummaging through the tote bag, looking at all the stuff me and Harry had bought. I found my outfit first off, the dress and the heels, all the makeup i put on my face. I found the pack of cigarettes that the Zayn boy gave us. And then... a peice of paper?

What?

I quickly opened it, turning the bedside lamp on, reading it quickly but carefully.

" Evy.

I'm coming for you. I promise i won't let anything bad happen to you. I promised that night, and i still keep that promise. Im holding that promise deep in my heart, and i mean every word of it. Try to stay calm, okay? I don't know if you'll ever read this, i just need you to have some guidance. Evanna, i can't live without you. You may not realize this babe, but i really do melt everytime you touch me. Even thinking about it makes me melt. Don't forget that. I'll try and get you whenever it's possible. Be ready. This time we really can't go back, Evy. I think it's time you know im serious about spending the rest of my life with you.

I'm doing the best i can for you. 

Be ready.

Harry xx "

Harry must've slipped that in my bag before i left. I stared at the crumpled note in my hand, my heart beating faster. 

I fell down on my bed, the note still crumbled in my hand.

I fell asleep thinking of Harry.

 ~~

CLIFFHANGERRRRRR.

What do you think will happen? ;)

xx comment and vote!