Chapter 12

Warning: contains sexual content. It is graphic.

 Chapter 12

Evanna's Point of view.

"Harrryyyyyy!" I giggled and threw my bags on the floor in the bungalow, watching him as he bit his lip hard. 

Harry came towards me and crashed his lips against mine, holding his hand tighly at my back. He stopped himself after a couple seconds, holding his finger up. "...wait."

I stood in the middle of the family room, confused for a moment. I watched as Harry walked over to the front door, locking it so nobody could come in. "No distractions."

"No distractions." I repeated, smiling up at him. 

Harry opened his arms and i jumped into them, wrapping my long legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. We got up to his bedroom in the bungalow quickly, and stopped by the bed.

i nuzzled my face in the crook of Harry's neck, placing little kisses on it as he let go of me and placed my feet on the floor. I pulled away for a second, looking him in the eyes. "Remember, im not having actual sex with you."

"Oh?" Harry cocked his head. "...So you don't want me to do this to you?" Harry whispered, placing his lips to my neck.

"Harry, we agreed... I want to, but i can't.." I stuttered.

"...Or this?" Harry started biting at my neck, making my head fling backwards and almost lose my balance.

"Harry..." I whispered, trying to get him to stop. It didn't work. 

Harry tugged at my shirt and squeezed my waist, throwing both of us on the bed. He kissed me harder than ever before, tugging at the rim of my pants. He brought his face close to mine, only centimeters away; his voice barely a whisper... "So you really don't want me to fuck you?"

"I can't handle you..." I giggled quietly, pressing my lips to his neck as he still hovered over my ear. 

"I won't do it if you're not ready." He whispered again, pulling away and looking into my eyes.

"Harry, i've loved you for years." I bit my lip as my eyes hovered around his face. "I want to.."

"Then let's do it." Harry swallowed hard. He looked really nervous, unconfident. Scared.

I nodded and smiled at him, watching him as he smiled back at me. His smile was absolutely gorgeous, everything about it. And in a half-lit room, it looked even better. 

"So this is it." He bit his bottom lip, still smiling. "My first time is with my best friend."

I nodded, heart racing as he ran his hand up my leg. The look he had on his face was unbelieveable. He looked amazed; like he couldn't believe this was happening.

"You're... beautiful, Evy." He shook his head with amazement. "...you know that?"

"It only means something coming from you." I smiled, interlocking my fingers with his.

Harry leaned in and kissed me, our lips moving in perfect sync once again. I reached behind his back and took off his shirt, throwing it on the ground. Things started picking up pace as we both took off eachothers clothes, leaving us both in our underwear.

I parted my lips from his. "Your mum's going to kill us."

"I don't care." Harry pressed his forhead against mine as his breath hitched. "I want to prove that i love you."

 My eyes got watery as he kissed my lips softly, and i let out a soft wimper.

"What's wrong Evy?" Harry asked me, stopping himself for a moment. "We can stop-"