Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Evanna's Point of view.

This was awkward. The whole time we were eating breakfast was just downright awkward. Harry's mum didn't say anything, Gemma didn't sat anything, nobody said anything

Anne took out a large sigh and placed her fork down. "Listen."

Harry looked confused. "What?"

"Gemma told me that she saw you two last night... in your bedroom." Anne said, looking Harry in the eyes.

Harry glared at his sister. I've never seen those two glare at eachother so much; these were literally like death stares.

"It was nothing, mum." Harry mumbled.

Anne sighed and slammed her fork down. "This needs to stop, you two."

Harry and I exchanged glances.

Anne rubbed her temples and shook her head. "This isn't something to joke about. If you aren't careful, Evy could get preg-"

 "We aren't having sex." Harry said sternly. "We're just kissing."

"I know how this feels Harry," Anne was now off her chair and standing by the kitchen window. "If you two get caught in the moment...."

"I'll make sure we don't then!" I spoke up, biting my lip. "I mean, honestly i don't want to have a baby anytime soon-"

"I know." Anne interupted. "I trust you guys to makee the right descisions on things. Just please..." Anne paused,  clenching her eyes shut. "Please don't do anything i wouldn't do."

Harry smiled and nodded. I did the same.

I felt Harry reach for my hand under the table, squeezing it lightly. "Uh, mum. We're going to spend a few days at the bungalow, if thats okay?"

I looked over and saw Gemma raise her eyebrows at Harry.

Anne nodded and sighed, obviously oblivious to what we were actually going there for. "I suppose so. Be safe, i'll call you guys often."

Me and Harry made our way up to his bedroom, shutting the door as we got in there. He gave me a little high five, and we started packing for the few days ahead.....

~~

Yeah this chapter sucks. Sorry. 

The next chapter... i think you guys are going to like it ;)

Commennntt pleeaasseee!

 xxxx