Chapter 5 (Part 2)

Guys, this is what i pictured evy to look like, but with darker brown hair.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=53508413 

Just so you have an idea! :)

Enjoy!

(chapter 5 continued) ...

"If i have to knock down that door, i will. Come out Evy!" Harry was standing at the bathroom door, waiting for me to come out. It was dark and i couldn't see a thing but the light from my phone, but i knew that i looked bad. Sure, Harry has seen me in countless bikini's before. But never in a bra and underwear, i mean... gah. 

I slowly opened the door, covering my arms over my chest. Harry's eyes lit up and he smiled, shaking his head. "Why are you so insecure? You look beautiful Evy."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't even know."

I laid down on the pull out couch and smiled at Harry. He looked at me with so much passion in his eyes, it looked like he really did care about how i felt. It made me feel more comfortable actually.

As Harry laid down next to me i smiled and climbed ontop of him, my knees on either side of him.

"You know, i never thought someone could be adorable and hot and have a good personality all at once." Harry smirked. 

I smiled and repeated his words from earlier, "The feeling is mutual, Harry.

Harry moved his hands to my waist as i leaned in and kissed him hard, our mouths moving together perfectly. I pulled away for a second, giggling to myself. "This is so...weird."

"A good weird." Harry smirked and flipped over, so he was now ontop of me. "Remind me not to get too carried away, alright?"

I nodded and Harry leaned into my neck, kissing hard. I felt Harry smile as i let out a small moan.

"You like that, huh?"

I bit my lip and nodded, and harry went down to my collarbones. I ran my hands through his curls, (more like tugged on his curls,) as he kissed there too, biting and sucking, doing everything he possibly could.

Harry pulled away for a second and looked into my eyes. "Sometimes i wish i would've told you sooner."

"Why?" I asked, my hands now placed firmly on his biceps.

Harry shrugged. "I'm 17, This is my first time with.. Well. Intimate stuff. And i was always afraid to do anything, or say anything, because i loved you this whole time.. i don't know."  

I smiled and pulled his face closer to mine. "We have eachother now."

Harry sighed. "You know, this changes everything. The splashing in the bathtub when we were 5, The bickering when we were 8 over the last peice of birthday cake..."

I smiled. "Remember the time when i pushed you off the trampoline when we were 10 because you  said you thought i was ugly?"

Harry giggled. "I was joking, you know." He shook his head and sighed. "Remember when we were...13 i think, and got lost on that bike trail?"

I started laughing and nodded. "You almost peed your pants! You were so scared." 

Harry shook his head. "I was not!" 

"Sure," I giggled. "Remember the christmas dance at school when we were 15?" I played with the necklace that was hanging off Harry's bare chest. "Our first dance."

"That was awkward. I didn't know where to put my hands!" Harry laughed.

There was silence for a moment until Harry spoke again. "Now we're 17.." He sighed, bringing his hands down to mine. "This memory changes everything about us, Evy."

I felt my heart sink as he said that. I bit my lip and nodded, wrapping my fingers around his, holding his hands tighlty.

"Ironic, isn't it? ......It's almost like we we're meant to be together." Harry added.

Now that he said it, he had a good point. All these memories, leading up to this. 

"Ironic.." i whispered.

Harry slowly nodded at me as a smile appeared on his face. "Ironic."

I brought my hands around to his neck and pulled him into me, crashing my lips against his. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he grabbed me under my thighs, our lips not parting, and he turned over so i was now on top. I bit down on his lower lip and smirked as he squeezed his hands onto my hips, holding me close to his chest tightly. 

"You have 2 love bites," Harry smirked. "Mark me."

"You sure your mummy won't kill you for having a hickie?" I teased.

 Harry leaned in close to my ear, and whispered, "Quite frankly, i don't care." I felt him smile against my ear. "Mark me as yours."

My heart was honestly beating out of my chest. I loved him, i really did. So much. I tried to keep my cool as Harry pushed my hips deeper into his chest, his hands still having a tight grip on my hips. i bit down on his collarbone, hearing him let out a small groan. I smiled.

"Fuck Evy," Harry sighed, loosening the grip he had on my hips.

"You told me to." I pressed a kiss to his collarbone and rolled off of him, grabbing his hand as i laid next to him.

Harry smiled cheekily. "I never said i didn't like it."  

I closed my eyes and smiled.

He sighed and pressed a kiss to my cheek. "Are you going to fall asleep on me?"

I nodded slowly. "I'm tired, Harry."

"Well atleast the storm is over." Harry smiled and pulled a huge blanket over us. I let him wrap his arm around me, and i felt his hot breath on the back of my neck.

My stomach literally filled with butterflies.

"I love you, Harry." I whispered, grabbing his hand that was wrapped around my waist. 

"I love you too." He whispered back, falling asleep almost instantly.

~~~

Can i just say that this chapter is perfect and just sweet.

Please leave your comments below! 

I want to know if people are enjoying it! :)