Chapter 7

Chapter 7
Harry's point of view. 

I pulled up to Evy's house and sat there for a second. I looked over to her and smiled, She was still in my sweat pants and she still looked beautiful.

"Hey, cover up your chest a bit more." I whispered, leaning over, pulling her shirt up.
She sighed. "You really should've gone farther down. I hope my mum doesn't see."
"You'll be fine." I smiled and pressed a kiss to her lips, holding myself there for a few seconds. I didn't want to let go.  "Monday, maybe we could go back..?"
A smile appeared on Evys face as she nodded. "I'll text you."

I watched her as she walked up to her house. I left as soon as she stepped in, praying to god that she'd be alright.
Why? Well, it's a long story. Ever since we were little kids Evy's parents had mistreated her. She's been left so many times in the middle of the night, and i think thats why she liked to stay at my house. She'd always come over to our house when she was alone, and for a while there she started calling my mum by "mum" herself. It's kind of weird, actually, i've always been quite protective of her before, and even more now that we were dating. It seemed like everything was changing, just like i said last night, and i hoped it was for the better..
I snapped out of my thoughts as i pulled into the driveway. Rob and Gemma were here, it didn't appear as my mum being home.
I grabbed my sweatshirt and walked out of the car, and into the house.

Gemma glared at me as i walked in, one eyebrow raised as she set her book down. "You look knackered. Long night?"
"Long.. uh, yeah." I bit my lip and tried to get away from her, but she stood up and grabbed my arm immediately.
She looked me staight in the eyes. "I know you're dating Evy. Spill." 
"I don't have anything to spill." i hissed back at her, trying to pull away. "And if i did, i wouldn't tell you shit." 
Gemma tightened her grip on my arm, squeezing it as i continued to try and get away. It was sad that she was stronger than me. "Why did you take her to the bungalow? Alone?"
"Why is it any of your business what i do with Evy?" I finally pulled away from her arm, backing away slightly. "You don't need to worry about me."

I ran up the stairs before she could say anything else, slamming the door into my room. I noticed that mum had cleaned it for me, thank god, that place was a mess.
I went over to my window and saw that Rob was in the back doing yardwork, luckily.
I swear if Gemma tells mum or Rob anything, im screwed.
I made my way over to the mirror that hung on my wall, pulling my shirt down, reaviling the bruise that had been there from last night. If i could hide this long enough, that'd be great.... but this was going to be hard.

Evanna's Point of view 

"Where've you been?" My mum glared at me as i sneaked through the door, trying not to make any noise. Shit.
"With Harry."  
My mom placed the kitchen knife on the cutting board and turned to face me. "All night?"
I closed my eyes and bit my lip. "There was... traffic."
"Traffic?" My mum stared at me for a second, she looked like she was thinking. "Nice try."
"Listen, i have to get ready for work... bye." I darted up the stairs and into the bathroom, quickly taking a shower. 

~

 *at work*

"That will be... Three euro." i smiled sweetly at the old couple who had just bought a a couple of cookies, kindly accepting their money. It was so hot in the bakery this evening, and it was actually really hard trying to plaster a smile on my face. Between my mum, and work, and missing Harry, i was exhausted.
I heard the little bell on the door ring, but i didn't bother to greet the person coming in.

"I would like.. one cake please. Also, how much does the lovely girl behind the counter cost? She looks yummy." 

I noticed that slow, husky voice from anywhere. I glanced up at Harry and made my way infront of the counter, slowly flinging my arms around his neck. "Harry."
"Thought you might be a bit bored, came to say hi." He pulled away and smiled, grabbing my hands.
"How'd everything go when you got home?" I asked, linking my fingers inbetween Harry's. 
Harry sighed. "Gemma suspects something. But mum is alright. I haven't talked to Rob all day."
"Oh." I bit my lip, looking at the ground. "My mum suspects something too."

Harry let go of my left hand and ran his hand up my torso...chest... until he got up to the collar of my shirt. He tugged it down, ravealing my bruise.
"I did that pretty hard, didn't i." Harry pushed his lips together. It almost looked like he felt sorry for me; or guilty.
I pushed his hand away. "It's okay." I whispered, as i kissed him again. "It's worth it."

Harry smiled as i tugged at the bottom of his shirt, but i realized what time it was soon enough. 
"Shit! My shift was over 10 minutes ago." I quickly locked everything up, and walked out of the small bakery with Harry.

"Need a ride home?" He asked, opening the door for me.
I nodded and he kindly drove me home.

~
*At home*

It was hot. I took off my work shirt, (so i was just in a cami top,) and splashed my face with water. I don't remember it ever being this hot after work.
I walked out of the bathroom, wiping my face with a towel when i ran into my mum.
She wasn't looking at my face.
She was staring at my chest.
I slowly looked down and remembered that i was only in a cami, reavealing my collarbones clearly.
Shit.

My mum slowly walked closer to me, pointing at the hicky that was plastered on me. "Explain that."
I felt tears well up in my eyes. I closed them shut, trying to hide the water in my eyes, not saying a word.
My mum stepped closer to me, almost up in my face. "Harry...?"
I bit my lip, breathing heavily as i felt her alcohal tainted breath hit my face.
My mum huffed out a lot of breath, shaking her head at me. 

I tried backing away, but she pulled my arm. Her hand hit my face and my first reaction was to cry, my cheek burning. She had to of left a mark.
I fell to the ground and brought my legs up to my chest, folding my arms across my legs, begging for her to leave me alone.
"You're a whore." My mom said, an evil tone in her voice. "You're a lying WHORE. You think you're so big then? You think you can go around sleeping with men? Or even worse, Harry?"

"I DIDN'T SLEEP WITH HARRY!" I yelled, standing up and running my hand through my hair.

My mum's jaw dropped. "So it was Harry? Do i need to call Anne now?"  

"Don't FUCKING do this! NO!" I yelled back in her face, wiping the tears away from my eyes.

"Don't talk to me like that! I'm your mother, i'll do whatever the hell i want!" Her hand met my face again, knocking me back against the wall.

I ran into my room, locking the door behind me. 
The only thing i could think of was going to the Styles's house.
I quickly packed my things and climbed out the window, (Something i was extremeley used to doing, and something that came way too easy for me,) and ran there as fast as i could.

~

I got up to the door, ringing the doorbell. I stood there for a few moments, when Gemma appeared in the doorway in her pajamas.
She knew i'd been crying.
She looked at me and immediately pulled me into a hug, letting me cry into her shoulder.
"Babe, you're always welcome here. Are you okay?"
I shook my head, trying to hide my cries.
Gemma yelled out to Anne. "Mum! Evy's here, Her mum's done it again!"

I heard footsteps running down the stairs. I expected Anne to be standing there, but when i looked up, it wasn't her. it wasn't Rob either.
It was Harry.
I immediately pulled myself away from Gemma and ran up to Harry, wrapping my arms around his neck. I cleared my throat and brought my ear up to his, whispering, "she knows..."

~~
Cliffhanger again.
Please don't get teary. :(
I cried while writing this.
What do you expect to happen?
Leave your comments below please!
And if you could, spread the word! i'd love for this to get on the top lists.... or atleast more votes!
♥ xx