16.

It was morning and the two were still togther, cuddling in eachothers arms. Jungkook was the first one awake. He's been awake for a while now. He woke up earlier than he would on a regular day. He woke up because he had a dream..... A dream of when he was going to kill himslef.

"Hard to believe." The voice startled him. He looked up to see Jimin looking up at the ceiling. "What's hard to believe?" He questioned. "That you're awake this early." Jimin replied as he looked back at the younger. 

Jungkook looked at the clock. It read 8:45 A.M. He then looked back at Jimin, "uh yeah I was thinking of..something." The younger said as he got up. "Really? And what was that something you were thinking about?" Jimin asked teasingly.

Jimin got up following Jungkook to the kitchen. Jungkook grabbed food out of the fridge indicating he was making breakfast for the both. Jimin looked at him raising his eyebrow. "So are you going to tell or not?" He asked.

Jungkook looked up from the food into Jimin's eyes.
"I fear that you'll overreact and tell me to get help." He averted his eyes from him.
"As long as it doesn't involve suicide." Jimin stood up walking towards Jungkook. The whole time Jimin didn't leave eye contact with him.

"Right?" Jimin continued. Jungkook on the other hand had turned off the stove and stopped cooking. He turned to jm still not looking at him instead he was looking at the floor. Jimin looked at him, he seemed sad and full of guilt but that didn't stop him from knowing why he would do that.

"How'd you know?" Jungkook's voice cracked. He was confused. How did he find out? He felt tears start to form in his eyes. He tried his best to hold them in. While Jimin gave his response.
"Because a little someone stopped you from doing it with the words 'need help?'." Jm said.

Jungkook's eyes widen. It was him all along? jungkook thought.
"So it was You?" He looked at him. "Yes it was me, but that's not important What is, is why? Why did you even think about it?" Jimin walked closer to him.
"Tell me." He continued.

Jungkook could no longer keep his tears in. They fell one by one as jungkook gave out a big sigh.
"I'll tell you. I did it because I thought it would make things right. I ruined everything. From your trust, my relationship, to my moms trust. I had lost everything at the moment. I'm not here just to make everyone miserable. I lost everything. I lost important people in my life. People gave up on me. And so I gave up on life by trying to kill myself" Jungkook took a moment to breath before continuing.

"But, I've learned that killing myself wouldn't do much justice. It would hurt the people around me who actually care about me. But Jimin, I want to say thank you. Thank you for saving me. Without you I wouldn't be here right now. And thank you for giving me a second chance in your life. I don't know how to repay you really." Jungkook said the last part smiling.

"Well you can repay by not thinking these things anymore, stay with me. And for number two......" Jimin got closer to him. He grabbed his shoulders, pulled him in closer and leaned in. Their lips touching.
Jungkook eyes widen. His lips were attached to Jimin's. That's something he's only dreamed about. And it was becoming reality.

He closed his eyes. Returning the kiss.
______________________________________

The best feeling in the world is kissing
Someone for the first time when you've really wanted to kiss them for a long time.

Getting closer.