14.

It was around 11 p.m at night. Jimin was getting ready to head out to Jungkook's place. On the outside Jimin seemed confident and knew what he was doung, but in the inside he was nervous and scared. He decided that today was the day he'd tell Jungkook not only about Yoongi but about his feelings as well.

As he finished putting on his shoes he grabbed his keys and headed out the door. He stopped at every step because every step he did take his heart would pound harder. He was almost going to turn around but something stopped him.

It was his uncle staring at him threw the window raising his eyebrows at him. Jimin turned around, walking to his car slowly.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I sat in my car for a while. I wasn't sure if I actually wanted to this or not. I wasn't sure if I was ready to meet Jungkook face to face after so many months. I was afraid he'd shut me out like I did to him countless times. Would he even care of what I have to say?

I realized that I've been letting my anxiety get to me for a long time and it's time for me to overcome the fears I have. Starting with the biggest one, facing Jungkook.

Jungkook had moved to an apartment earlier this year, I didn't know what the exact reason was but I assume it has something to do with me. He gave me his address a couple months after the argument but I never paid much attention to it. When do I ever?

I turned on the radio and to my surprise all the songs were about love, something I don't have. The songs made my mood different almost as if I related to the songs in some sort of way. It's been along time since I've listened to these songs....the last time I did was when I was close with Jungkook. He loved to sing these songs.

*you're destination is on the right* my phone said. I looked over to the apartment. There were many little houses I didn't know which way to go.  I got out of my car I looked at the address and started searching for the right house.

It took me a while but I did in the end. I was on the other side where he was. Minutes away from seeing eachother. I was too nervous to knock on the door. I needed to catch my breath since I felt like I've just ran 5 miles. I couldn't stop thinking about the bad. The bad things that could possibly go down. What would I say? How could I start a conversation?

I stood out there for what it felt like hours. I took a big gulp and closed my eyes. I knocked on the door three times. I didn't dare opening my eyes. Nothing. Nobody had opened the door. I knocked again. This time a little louder than the first.

Slowly I could hear the door knob being turned, my heart beating faster and faster as the door opened. I opened my eyes and I saw him. Jungkook. He looked at me too. We stared at eachother for a very long time. His eyes looked sad because I was here. My eyes started to tear up.

Soon tears came down. Not one by one but many. I couldn't control them. But not one second did I look away from him. I didn't want to. I NEEDED to look at him. It was as if my life was depending on it. Crickets could be heard as well as the neighbors near by.

I was about to say something to ease the silence between us. But suddenly I felt sonething hug me. Not something, someone. Jungkook. He hugged me so tight. And I hugged him back as my tears could not be heard.

*Jungkook's P.O.V*

It was him. The one I've been waiting for. Months of yearning for him and crying myself to sleep because of him I finally meet him again. Someone finally listened to my prayers.

I hugged him tightly because that's how much I missed him. I didn't expect him to hug me back but he did. And I wasn't mad about it, why would I be? I offered him to come inside my house and he did. I got us some drinks to make him feel more comfortable around me.

Although it was slightly awkward I will admit that I was glad he was here and that It's better than nothing. I decided to speak up finally starting a conversation.

"So Jimin, what brings you here?" I asked.

"Uhm well.. I came here for two reasons actually." He said looking around. Was he scared to look at me?

"Oh okay. You may continue" I made sure to give him my bunny smile when I said that.

"Okay this may sound heart breaking for the both of us but earlier this week I texted my....ex boyfriend taehyung th-"

"Ex boyfriend?" I cut him off. He replied with a "yeah" and I tried my best not to smile.

"Anyways... So not to long ago I texted him. And what I got back wasn't what I expected....Yoongi answered." He took out his phone and showed me the screenshot if the chat. I was shocked from what I saw.

"Moral of the story is that I think we both got cheated on.......and i wanted to tell you because I wasn't sure if you knew." He said.

For the rest of the time I told him that I was no longer with Yoongi. We talked things out we both decided that it was all bullshit and that we should move on together. He agreed.

"Jimin...." I said in a lower tone than what we had before.

"Yeah?"

"What was the other reason you were going to tell me on why you're here?" I question.

He gulped and stayed silent for a while..... But then he said the words that shocked me.

"What if I told you I like you?"
______________________________________

But if I told you I loved you,
Would it make you want to stay?
I'm sorry for the way I hurt you
And make you walk away...
And if I wrote you a love song and sang it to you everyday,
Would it ever be enough to make you come back home and stay?

1080 words.