12.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I was walking back home. It was pretty dark outside after all it is late. I had just come back from taking care of something. I'm sure that taehyung is worried. I haven't been home for hours. Although I have been gone for some time I haven't received a single call nor text from him.

Once I've reached home I hoped that tae was here. I had opened the front door and going straight to the kitchen, it was his favorite place. "Taehyung?" I shouted, but had no response. I repeated saying that a couple of times but no one had amswered.

I figured he probably went home. As I was going to walk to my room I noticed a slip of paper on the kitchen table. It had read...

Hey jimin, I had to go home due to family stuff I hope you can understand.

-Taehyung.

That's basically all it said. I wondered why he hadn't elaborated on what had happen to his family. Usually he would tell me everything that was going on in his life. I was confused but I didn't know why.

*Author's P.O.V*

Jimin had left the kitchen heading to his room. He decided to just let it go and get ready for bed. He had work tomorrow, he started working ever since he decided not to go to the program he and taehyung went. It didn't really work for them especially Jimin.

After doing what he was supposed to he sat on his bed. His knees in his arms he was thinking of his past. When he had lived with his parents. Usually he'd hate that his family was loud all the time but now, now everything was quite.

His uncle worked most of the day so they they didn't talk much. But it's not like they ever did even when his uncle was out of work. He sat there remember how happy he was with everyone....his parents.. His only 2 friends.. His brother... And...even Jungkook.

He missed it..he missed all of it. Now his parents living over seas with his brother not caring about Jimin. He felt some what abounded by his family.... Jimin went into depression because of it and he still hasn't found a way out of it. Someone offered to help him but like always he shut him out.

Jimin started to tear up a little. He couldn't help that all the people he had once loved got together and betrayed him. He didn't ask for it, he was just unlucky. Very unlucky.

He decided to text Taehyung, hoping he would be able to cheer him up because that is what he always did. He also just needed someone to talk to, tae was the right person because he's all Jimin has left.

Jimin:
Tae you there?

Taehyung:
Who's this?

Jimin:
Come on tae, I'm serious right now.

Taehyung:
You don't think I'm being serious also who Tf is this?

Jimin:
Are you serious right now taehyung you better not be drunk right now. I needed some one to talk to.

Taehyung:
Well then you came to the wrong person.

Jimin:
.... What?...

Taehyung:
Now tell me who is this?

Jimin:
Can't you tell who I am by reading the name of the person who is messaging you? Tae I'm not playing these games.

Taehyung:
Well Jimin, I'm Yoongi...his boyfriend.

Jimin:
Yoongi?!
What are you doing with tae?
I thought you were with Jungkook!
Leave Taehyung alone!

Read.

______________________________________

Just for once,
I want someone to be afraid of losing me,
Not using me. Please.