9.

It's been a couple of months, nothing has changed other than the fact that Jimin has learned to accept the fact the Jungkook no longer needs him. And so Jm moved on.

He was now dating Taehyung. Their relationship started when Jimin asked out Tae, and he gladly said yes.

Everything seems in the right place. Both Jm and Jk have somebody in their lives, they no longer need eachother...or do they?

For the past 3 months Jungkook has been with Yoongi. He tries so hard to try and fall in love with him but he can't...not when everytime he closes his eyes he always sees the same person. JIMIN.

But yoongi doesn't need to know that. Not yet. He feels bad that it's a one sided love, he wants to end things with him but he can't. He's afraid of what yoongi would say. Yoongi is known for being violent.

Jungkook should know.....from his experience.

*Jimin's P.O.V*

I'm happy that I've started dating Tas, he makes me happy. He isn't pushing me to do anything I don't want. But he knows about Jungkook. He knows that I liked him. But Jk doesn't know we are dating.

And that's exactly how I plan to keep it. I don't want him or yoongi or anyone for that matter to ruin my relationship.

I was sitting on the coach with tae, we were watching a movie while cuddling. It was all great until he had to bring up the topic that I don't like.

"Jimin, you know what I've been thinking lately?"

"No, what is it?"

"I want to make our relationship official"

"But it is you and I are dating."

"You know what I mean Jiminie, I want EVERYONE to know."

*no! That's the last thing I want. I don't want jungkook to find out...im not ready to do this..*

"Jimin? Are you there?"

"Uhh yeah sorry."

So what do you think?"

*what do I think, I THINK YOUR INSANE IF YOU THINK I'LL LET YOU DO THIS.*

"uhm...n-n-yes, I mean sure you can do it.?"

*Author's P.O.V*

And that's all it took for taehyung to post it on his social media for everyone to see.

Jimin wasn't very fond of this idea for some reason.. He just doesn't want people to know especially Jeon Jungkook. But the thing is..he doesn't know why. Should he be happy that his relationship is going public?

Like Jimin, he doesn't know, he never knows.

*Time skip*

Jungkook was in his room walking around like a person when they're nervous... And that's what he was.

Going back in fourth in his room countless times thinking if it was the right time to break up with Yoongi. He doesn't want to do it because he doesn't want to hurt him. Or himself.
But he wants to because he has some one else he likes, not only likes but LOVES.

After 5 minutes of him going back in fourth he decides... It's the right thing to do.

Jungkook:
Hey yoongi, do you have a minute to talk?

Yoongi:
Yeah what's up baby?

Jungkook:
Yoongi....

Yoongi:
Jungkook? Are you alright? Are you hurt?

Jungkook:
Yoongi, I think this isn't working for me.

Yoongi:
Jk, what are you talking about?

Jungkook:
I can't deal with one sided love
It's not healthy and not something you deserve, you deserve someone who loves you just as much as you love them. And unfortunately I can't do that.

Yoongi:
Jungkook, are you breaking up with me? Over text?!?!

Jungkook:
I'm really sorry Yoongi, but I can't do this anymore... I want to break up.

Yoongi:
I can't believe you'd break up with me Over text. You know what jungkook fine let's break up.

Yoongi has left the chat....

*More time skip*

Jungkook was laying down trying not cry. He didn't mean to hurt Yoongi at all. But what he said was true Yoongi deserves better.

Minutes had gone by Jungkook was  looking up at the ceiling when he got a notification....

He couldn't believe it..

Tears flowing down not one by one but multiple he couldn't believe what he was seeing

Jimin and taeyhing in a relationship.

"Jimin.....LOOK WHO'S HURTING NOW."

______________________________________

I still love you, although it seems like you've moved on.
I don't know how long it's been but it hurts more as each day passes.
I'm not weak. I just fell hard.
For you.