5.

The two were in Jungkook's room. Silence. No one said a word, it's not that neither of them didn't want to say anything it was just that they were scared to say the wrong thing.

They were scared that they'll say something that'll make the other go mad or not respond. They've never heard a silence quit so loud.

Both of them sitting on the floor looking at their hands playing with them nervously hoping that one would break this silence that was killing the two.
And so one did....but didn't last for long.

"Hey" jk said
"Hey" jm replied.
Jimin hoping that a simple "hey" could actually start a full on conversation but he was wrong..again... That was the only thing they could say. After that silence took over once again.

Jungkook was wondering why he even invited Jimin in the first place if he knew there wasn't going to be a lot of interacting.

Jimin's P.O.V

......silence was it..... The feeling has come back. That familiar feeling of lonely, lost, hurt, and hopeless. Despite of me always liked being alone in the dark with no one by my side like always I can't help but like being in a dark silenced room with jungkook.

I know he wants to help me. I know he really wants to be there for me. But I'm afraid he will walk away like the people I've trusted before.

If he wants to help me then I need to tell him something that's been killing me, hurting me...physically.

"Jungkook?" I say whispering.
"Yes? Is there something wrong?" He asked wondering why I was whispering.
"Yes. There is something really wrong." I say. The big lump in my throat is preventing me from saying anything further.
"What do you mean jimin? You know you can tell me anything." He said as he scooted closer to me.

It took me a while to respond but when I did. I felt relieved...as i was crying like a child who has just gotten their candy taken away from them.

"I-i cut" I said.
I look over at him when I don't hear an answer. His eyes were widening but that wasn't the thing that caught me of guard.

He..he hugged me. Tightly.
"Oh Jimin, I'm so sorry you have to go through this I really am. You cutting yourself won't change my perspective of you. I'll be here for you jimin, I really mean it. I'll be here to help you, protect you. I'll always will be here for you no matter what." Jk said sincerely.

Those words..
That hug..
Is all I've ever needed. I trust him. That's something I never thought I could do.
But I'm ready to start a new life. Find myself and be happy.

I'm here,
I love you,
I don't care if you need to stay up crying all night long.
I will stay with you,
There's nothung you can ever do to lose my love, love.