8.

Minutes had gone by. No reply. As usual. But when was the last time they even replied to one another? When was the last time they even cared for another? All these thoughts going through each others mind but neither have the guts to do anything about it.

They never did in the first place. It isn't anything new. Get I sip of reality.

***********************************

Jimin's P.O.V

After I sent that text it made me wonder if I ever even mattered to him in the first place.

He made me feel stupid for trusting him. I feel stupid for falling in love with him. But what is there now? What is there to do?

Nothing. That's right. Nothing, even if there was something I could do it's not like I'd even do it.

I drifted to sleep not caring about him anymore. It's seems fair, because he never cared for me in the first place.

*******************************

Jungkook's P.O.V

What happened yesterday was not supposed to happen like that. I didn't know Jimin felt that way. I am stupid for being the one who was making him feel that way.

Step by step I got one inch closer to see Jimin. I can't imagine my life without him. Or can I? It's complicated.

"Hello, jk you there?"
I heard some one say to me.

"Oh hey yoongi." I say back looking down.

"So there's no babe anymore? Gee what has gotten into you?" He says slightly annoyed.

What's gotten into me? I don't know maybe the fact that you aren't allowing me to talk to Jimin any more.

I say that in my head, those are the words I am afraid of saying them to him. I am afraid of what will happen after words.

"Nothing" I say with a fake smile.

Fake, just like my love for yoongi.

______________________________________

But how do you forget the person
That felt like home?