2

*Author's pov*

Both Jimin and Jungkook were in Jimin's room. Jimin thought that all jungkook would do is annoy him with countless questions. And so he did, but what Jk questioned next really caught Jm attention.

"Jimin, how do you really feel?" Jk asked.

"What do you mean" Jm replied back hoping that he wasn't talking about his problems.

"Look Jimin, I know you have problems on your own. I know you aren't doing well at school and at home. But I just want to say you're not alone in this. You're never alone. I know you would like to disappear from this world but I'm not going to let you do that. I want help you even though you might say otherwise. You have a big world ahead of you, you don't know what's out there. What I know is that there is someone waiting for you to accept its love for you. So please Jimin let me help you." Jk said almost tearing up.

There was a deep moment of silence. Both of them not knowing what to say. Especially Jimin.

Although Jm has always thought of Jk as a trust worthy person. He just can't learn to trust people.

Jimin wasn't ready to talk about his problems yet. He doubts that anyone would actually care considering that he's jimin, a person who no one dares to speak to.

He's afraid that he'll tell someone all his secrets and get close to that person but the next thing you know that person has backstabbed you and now everybody would know and laugh at him.

"Jungkook..... I think you should leave, it- it's getting l-late." He said trying not to choke on his tears he was yearning to let out.

"Jimin I-" jk said but he was cut off by jimin

"I said leave" jm said more eager than he was before.

"Okay Jimin, but I'm here for you.....
And I'll always will" jk said almost whispering that last part.

I'm so tired, but I can't sleep....
Standing on the edge of something much to deep....
Funny how I feel so much but cannot say a word....
We are screaming inside, oh, but can't be heard....
So afraid to love you, more afraid to lose.....
Clinging to the past.
Waiting for it to be the last.