10.

Cold. A dark cold night it was but not as cold as Jimin's heart Jungkook thought. Jungkook was walking down the streets alone I mean, who else would he walk with? He has no one else.

He was walking while his head was hung low. He didn't know where he was going and he didn't care anymore. He wasn't sure if he was going to back home. He wants to find a beautiful place where no one knows his name.

But unfortunately there's no place like that in his world. No matter how hard he tries, he will still be the shit in everybody's life.

***********

Jungkook's P.O.V

Is there really a point of still being alive? I mean everyone I've broken many hearts now Yoongi's, Jimin's, and maybe even my moms. She hasn't heard from me for the last 3 months.

Everyone seems to be happy now and have moved on. So what's the point of me being here... I'm going to ruin people's lives anyways it's about time I make the world a better place.

I was walking. Step by step I got closer...closer to my death. All these thoughts were all interrupted when I bumped in two a group of people.
I didn't pay much attention to it, not even an apology came out.

"What the fuck?! You aren't even going to say sorry?" One of the men said.

Sorry.... You mean the word I need to say to many people but can't? I kept walking not giving a fuck about them. They aren't they ones who deserve a sorry from me.

I walked away like it was nothing not giving them eye contact. I gave them a small shrug from me but I think that's what ticked them off even more because next thing I knew I was thrown against the wall.

*********
*Author's P.O.V*

punches, kicks, and bottles were thrown at Jungkook. Those men seem as they were drunk at least as that was what jungkook though. It was the only thought the came up to him.

The men wouldn't stop. No one was there to hear jungkook groaning in pain. What was worse was that Jungkook didn't even fight back it's not like it would do anything there's multiple of them witch wouldn't be fair since again jungkook was alone.

He let them abuse him. He let them tear him apart physically since, he was already mentally.

It had come to an end. The men left laughing behind they're backs. Last thing Jungkook heard from them was, "you don't know who you're fucking with."

He was glad it was all over although he felt it was the pain he was missing. He got up and continued walking, limping and grunting each step he took. But that didn't stop him from getting closer to the end. The end of the cliff.

He made it panting as he was already out of breath, in a couple of minutes he would be out of breath permanently. He thought to himslef. He stared down at the bottom of the cliff tears forming in his face showing he was regretting this but also he was ready.

He's already close to the end so why turn back? He doesn't want to put people in danger anymore. It's like the people he didn't want to get together did, and now they despise him. But not as much as jungkook despises himself.

Jungkook closed his eyes for the last time. Took a deep breath or his last breath before he jumped. He said his last words... Or the only words he can say.

"I'm sorry and I love you Jimin."

About to jump he heard a familiar voice. So familiar....

"Need help?" He said......

______________________________________

Why am I afraid to lose you,
When you're not even mine?