11.

Jungkook had woken up. He was in his room. He tried to get up but pain had struck him all over his body from last night. Instead he sat there, wondering how he ended up back home. He surely remembered he was  at the edge of the cliff about to take his life. He knew he was all alone, well for the most part.

But how did he end up back here? Had he passed out? So many questions running threw his head. But only one specific question was the one he wanted an answer for. "Were the words, 'need and help' spoken by someone? Or were they his delusional thoughts?"

He was in deep thought that would later be interrupted by a knock at the door. Jungkook knew he wasn't able to get up so he simply said the words "come in". The door opened revealing his mother who had a tray of food in her hands. She set the tray down next to him before sitting down on the bed.

It was his breakfast. His mother signaled him to eat and so he did. Although his mom (Mrs. Jeon) would've liked to let him eat in peace. She couldn't, not when she herself also had questions.

"Jungkook.." She spiked softly. As Jungkook looked up at his mother. When he did his eyes widened, was she crying?

He gulped before responding, "yes mom?" He looked at her eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mrs. Jeon said. Her voice now had sounded high pitched indicating that she was about to cry.

"Tell you what? I don't know what you are talking about" Jk said no longer looking at his mother's eyes because he didn't like where this conversation is going.

"That you are hurting. You know I care for you love, you can tell me anything. After all I am your mother."

"I just don't want to talk about it.. Okay?"

"Jungkook, you need to talk about this. Hiding the fact that you are not okay isn't good for you. If you don't want to then that's fine. I'll just put you in a program, is that what you'd like?"

"Fine, I'll talk about it. But this is the only time I will tell you this. Yesterday, I broke up with Yoongi because it was a one sided love. He loved me but unfortunately I didn't love him back. I thought it was for the best. I love only one person, but sadly someone beat me to him. I was to late, he has someone now. My heart couldn't take that. Pretending to be all happy when I wasn't. Everyone seemed so happy and I knew that if I stayed any longer I would just cause more danger and sorrow. I needed him mom, but he has someone else now, he doesn't need me anymore...no one does." Jungkook said as tears were falling down.

He was broken. His mother hugged him tightly. Now knowing that her son was hurting was her worst nightmare. She doesn't know what she'd do without him. He's the only one he has left.

"Mom, I don't know what to do anymore. I fell for him badly." Jungkook spoke.

"Well honey if you love him that much then fight for him. Don't let him go because you may regret someday." She said.

______________________________________

It sucks when you know that you need to let go,
But you know you can't do that because you're still waiting for the impossible to happen....

______________________________________

Okay so, sorry for the VERY late update. I was on vacation with my family and didn't have time to update. But I'm back now and ready to start writing again.

619 words.