Opinions? Please help

How many of you guys would read a Jean x Reader fanfiction if I started one? I'm trying to think of new things to write. How many of you guys would actually read it if I started one.

Here's the best I can explain it: You're in your Junior year and it's just like any other cliché high school movie where a girl moves away from her friends and meets this really...oh wait. Somethings wrong here. Instead of someone really nice and sweet, it's this real asshole who you despise at first. You can't stand him and neither can your fraternal twin brother, Eren Jaeger. Although, you can't shake off this certain attraction you have after being locked in a closet with him for a dare because of your new best friend, Hanji Zoe. You try to get closer to him to figure out that attraction but you end up just being an ass to him, and Eren doesn't like the fact that you're getting closer to him so him and his boyfriend, Levi Ackerman, try to keep you away from him. What will happen? What is that certain attraction? What does Jean think about you?

I also may not write in this one for a tiny while so I can figure out what to do next. I'm running out of ideas and am already on writers block. i'm busy for the next few days so I wouldn't be able to write much besides in between what I have. Anyways, yeah. Who would read a Jean x Reader because let's face the facts, Jean is a fucking snack. I have the cover ready and I'll put it down here:

 I have the cover ready and I'll put it down here:

Just, yeah. lmk if you guys would read this and if I should start it.