School trip part 1

(Eren's pov)

It's been a week and today is the day. The day where us seniors go on our annual 'Vacation Trip'. Of course, only the people whom can afford it can go, so I wouldn't have been able to go. Fortunately for him, and unfortunately for me, Levi had enough money to pay for both of us.

In all honesty though, I'm not looking forward to this trip, being stuck with a bunch of annoying, arrogant, loud, and stuck up teenagers. Well, and there's a couple adults to keep us in check...Or more like to see how troublesome we can be.

Most of the kids are only coming just to get a month off of school. I don't understand why we're going on this trip for a whole month anyway. Again, I'm not too fond of going, but Levi forced me to, which brings me to why I am currently running around my room. Long story short, I woke up later than originally planned, and I still have to deliver a letter.

I finally get my stuff together and run out of my house, ignoring my dad and his new girlfriend on the couch. I really hate her. She's worse than him.

I struggle to keep running with my suitcase I'm holding in my hands. Luckily, when I get to the house, I have plenty of time. I knock on the door and wait for an answer. "Jaeger? What are you doing here? Levi left a while ago," Kenny says after opening the door.

"I'm not here for Levi," I say, handing him the letter. "Give this to Levi the day after we get back. Please," I finish before running so he can't reply or refuse.

I look at my watch yo see I only babe 10 minutes to get to the school. "Shit," I mutter as I start running. I eventually make it to the school with only two minutes left. I quickly run to one of the two buses, hoping Levi would be on it. I step inside and dart my eyes trying to find him. I finally lay eyes on Levi and slightly smile. Until I see Petra sitting to the right of him, and to the left of the window.

I'm walking down the aisle, locking eyes with Levi, I trip over someone's foot, too focused on Levi to see it happen. "Fuck!" I yell after landing on my face. I gradually raise my head to see Jean's piercing golden-brown eyes.

I glare at him before lunging at hm. He shoves me off of him, causing me to fall to the ground. "Sorry Faggot, I didn't see you there," Jean says sweetly, trying to hold back a laugh.

I stand up and send him another glare, walking only two rows back to sit by Levi and Petra. Jean turns to Marco with a smug look on his face. "Jean, you guys can get close again if you stop being so mean to him," I hear Marco say.

Jean snorts and I roll my eyes. "I don't need to be close to someone like him. Plus, I'm not being rude," He says in a whiney tone, crossing his arms.

Marco shakes his head in disapproval and lets out a chuckle. "Mhmm, and I'm not the freckled Jesus," He replies sarcastically.

I chuckle at Jean's childish acts, similar to the way Levi would to me. I finally sit down after dealing with my suitcase and Levi puts his hands on my face, checking for bruises. "Oi, brat, are you okay? Did it hurt? Do I need to beat him up again?"

Petra doesn't really care as much, since we don't really like each other, but she's still concerned, "Are you okay?" She asks in a perturbed tone.

I roll my eyes, grabbing Levi's hands and pulling them off my face. I sigh, rubbing the bridge of my sore nose. "Guys, I'm fine," I say.

They glance to each other and sigh, shrugging their shoulders. They lean back in their seat, not asking me anymore questions. I play with my thumbs while Levi and Petra mess around. It's probably around 20-30 minutes. I feel unwanted and useless. "Hey, Levi," I say, getting his attention.