Chapter 5

(Third pov) (📝EDITED📝)

Levi turns towards the door and makes the gap between his and Eren's lips bigger. Levi turns to see Mikasa and Jean holding hands as they walk in, Armin coming in not long after. 'It's not as he would actually go with it anyway'. Eren thought.

The three of them turn their attention to Eren, seeing him leaning onto his desk with his cheeks a bright red. Jean smirks. "Well, what do we have here? Were you just about to kiss the infamous Ackerman?" Jean says as he walks up to Eren. Eren quickly stands and backs away from Jean. "Don't walk away from me, Faggot. Answer my fucking question," Jean says as he grabs Eren's collar and pins him up against the wall.

Levi slowly puts his stands, putting his arm's weight on the desk, ready to save Eren it anything happens.

Eren still gives no answer, causing Jean to punch him. Levi quickly stands as Eren falls to the ground and grabs Jean by the back of his shirt, throwing him across the room. Levi looks down to Eren. "Tch. You Shitty Brat," he mumbles.

Levi walks up to the now standing Jean and punches him square in the jaw, causing Jean to stumble. "What the hell shorty!? You can't be serious about this kid. No one cares about him." Jean yells at Levi.

Levi punches him again. "I care for him," Levi says as he walks back to Eren. "Now, it would be best if you, your girlfriend, and this third wheel were to go sit your asses down in your seats," Levi says as he sends them glares that frightens Jean and Armin. Mikasa doesn't move and stares at Eren with guilt. "Oi, I don't know if you noticed, but that involves you," Levi snaps at Mikasa. Mikasa walks over to her seat and Levi puts out a hand that Eren reluctantly takes. Eren mumbles his thanks.

The class soon starts as Hanji walks into the classroom. "Alright class, how are your projects doing? You should have most of it down by now," Hanji says. The class all look at each other in confusion.

"But, Hanji, we just got the assignment yesterday," Eren says as he stands from his desk.

"I know! Totally kidding!" Hanji giggles. They could feel the tension and stress in the classroom release.

"Thank you, Hanji."

"Now, if you would, please get with your partners," Hanji says as the students start to scatter.

Levi walks over to Eren and puts down his bag. "Hi, Levi," Eren says to the ravenette.

Levi smirks. "Hi, Eren."

"I haven't had the chance to ask you questions," Eren says.

"Shoot," Levi says as he leans back in his chair.

"Hmm, okay. Favorite color?"

"Black."

"What do you dislike?"

"Rainbows, Brussel sprouts, being cliché, unicorns, snow, hail, being dirty, extra people, birds. There's more but it'll take me forever to name them all."

"Damn, okay, uhm, what do you dislike doing most?"

"Making a mess."

"What do you like to do?"

"Clean."

"How's your life at home."

Levi pauses. "good."

"Levi, you can tell me anything," Eren puts a reassuring arm on Levi's shoulder.

Levi puts his hand on top of Eren's. "I live alone. My mother died of a disease that..." Levi looks around the classroom to see if anyone was looking. "...she got from one of her clients."