Chapter 12

(Levi's pov) (📝EDITED📝)

I have the gun against Jade's head and Eren slowly opens his eyes. They widen as he shoots himself up. I can tell Eren is unable to say anything as he sits on the bed, confused. Honestly, I'm not surprised he's confused, he was basically getting seduced by a really good looking girl, and now the guy he likes is pointing a gun to her head.

"Levi, what are you doing?" Jade asks, finally getting the courage to speak.

I sigh. "I had to get you off of Eren. You have no right to treat him like that."

"He didn't tell me no."

"He shouldn't have to. What you did, wasn't a good thing. It was disgusting. I know you, this wasn't like you. You're not this type of person."

She09's down to the ground. "I'm sorry, Levi. I just...wanted to see you again. I wanted to talk to you. Seeing you here again...makes me realize how much I miss you. I wasn't lying when I said I wanted you back. I do, and I was willing to do anything to do so. I'm so sorry, Levi."

I take the gun from her head. "That's all I wanted to hear. You know I wasn't going to shoot you. You know I only have this gun for emergency purposes only."

"I know, Levi. But will you maybe think about taking me back?"

"I'm sorry, Jade. I don't want you back. I want Eren. I like Eren."

"Then can we...at least be friends? Until I move out of the country that is."

"Of course, Jade. We're actually going shopping later, and we might need some help and the extra cash. Would you want to come?"

"Duh, what are we shopping for?"

"Clothes for Eren."

"Oh, that reminds me," She looks over to Eren and puts her hand out. Eren reluctantly takes it as she helps him off the bed. "I'm...really sorry about what I did. I didn't really meabedn for it to go that far, it's just that your boyfriend here, was being a stubborn little ass," she chuckles.

Eren blushes, probably at the word 'boyfriend' since he hasn't ever had one before. "It's okay, Jade. I mean, I would go that far for Levi-wait! no- I didn't mean it!" Eren says while his blushing grows more intense. 

I chuckle and walk over to Eren, tiptoeing to peck him on the forehead before wrapping an arm around his waist. "Not just yet, Loverboy. We're not official yet."

"Y-yeah, I know that."

"Mm~ Levi?" I hear Petra yawn from the doorway.

I turn to look at her. "Hey, you're awake," I say walking up to her to guide her to the bed.

"Who is this?" She yawns once more, motioning her head to Jade.

Jade pouted out her lip. "Aw, Petra, you don't remember me?"

"What do you-Oh my god!! Jade!! I almost didn't recognize you because you changed your style since the last time I saw you. What are you doing here?" Petra yells as she springs up from the bed and gives Jade a hug.

"I was just stopping by to take Big Boy back."

Petra laughs. "Yeah, and how did that go?"

Jade laughs. "Let's just say...it didn't go as planned."

"What, were you hoping for me to come back to you instantly and just jump right into your arms? Jade, you hurt me. I cried for nights on end about you. You never left my mind for a whole year! I thought I was never going to get over you. Luckily, I did get over you after a year and a half after we broke up. Now that I think about it, we dated three years ago. We had sex at age 15, we should've known it wasn't going to last. Jade, our relationship was so unhealthy. We were acting like college students. I'm not saying I regret our whole relationship, now. You made me happy. You're what I lived for. You helped me overcome my depression, but then when you left, it all came back. And the worst part, is that you didn't even tell me why you broke up," I snap at her causing her to take a step back.