Chapter 15

(Eren's pov)

Levi and I just had left the festival and are now currently in the car with his hand on my thigh. The blush on my face is dark and it never left, it only darkened when Levi starts to rub it my thigh. I clear my throat. "U-Uhm, Levi?" I ask quietly.

"Yes, Love?" Levi replies, giving me a sideways glance.

"Do you think I can spend the night at your house? I really don't want to go home tonight," I ask quietly.

"Why would I ever say no? Of course you can."

"Thank you, Levi."

The rest of the car ride is mostly silent, but we are enjoying each others' presence. The only times we did talk, was when Levi asked me a question that I could only answer with a few words, so it didn't last long. We don't mind though, we just love to be around each other.

We finally get to Levi's house and go inside. When I shut the door, Levi immediately pins me against it, kissing my lips hungrily. It takes me a while render what he's doing and start kissing back, just as hungry. I put my hand on the back of his head, ruffling my hand through his soft, silky, raven hair. I moan in delight before he moves down to my neck, kissing it softly, then kissing it more rough. I tense, and he immediately stops, "Are you okay?" He asks quietly, but audible to me.

"Yeah, just not so rough, please. Levi, I wouldn't be able to go with it anyways, so don't be disappointed when I don't want to do it," I reply, slightly shaking.

"Right, sorry," He says quietly before kissing my neck again; softer, but still enough for me to moan in pleasure. He pulls away, smirking before grabbing my shirt collar and pulling me over to the couch. He quickly takes off his shirt before pinning me down to the couch. He rolls his eyes. "Come on, I can't be the only one. Take it off," He demands and I reluctantly sit up to do so. I'm still insecure, but not as much as I used to be since I start to eat and work out. I still don't have the abs that I used to have, but I wasn't so skinny anymore and I still have some muscle.

He pins me back down onto the couch before coming on top of me, leaning down and kissing my lips again. He licks my bottom lip, begging to be let in. I cautiously let him and our tongues dance in my mouth before he moves away, leaving a string of saliva keeping us together. "Tch," He says in disgust before wiping it off. He moves back down to my neck, kissing it softly. Then my collar bone. Then my chest. Then down my abdomen. The door swings open, making Levi stop right above my prized possession.

"Sorry boys, I didn't-Eren?" The mysterious man says.

Levi shoots up, immediately knowing who it is "What are you doing here, and how did you get in here!?" Levi snaps.

"I came back. That's all I want, Levi. I want to be let into your life again. And, your door was unlocked."

"I'm not letting you back in my life after you left me, Kenny."

"Too bad I don't need your permission. I could do something to your boyfriend and you very well know that," Kenny says in a low tone.

"Tch, I know. Fine, I may be able to forgive you as time goes by. And, how do you know Eren?" He asks before looking at my nervous body. I gulp. "Eren, are you not telling me something?"

"No, I-"

"-I told him not to tell you I came back. I told him if he did, there would be consequences," Kenny interrupts me.

"But you knew he was here, didn't you!?" Levi yells at me.

I flinch. "Y-yes, Levi," I reply quietly, hanging my head low.