Chapter 11

(Third pov) (📝EDITED📝)

Jade is sitting on the bed, fiddling with a knife when the two teen boys walk in. She has silky middle length raven hair that is slightly curled. She has flawless tan skin, making her bright blue eyes stand out more. She has a small nose that is perfect for her face type, and is only a bit shorter Levi, probably about 5'2. Her lips are full and covered in a light magenta lipgloss. Her eyelashes are long and curled with a couple layers of mascara. She finishes her makeup off with highlighter and blush.

She is wearing a black leather jacket and black ripped up skinny jeans which compliments her curves, with tight, black, fingerless gloves. She bad leather, black, heeled, ankle boots that fit tightly around her ankles.

Eren thinks she looks totally badass.

Eren puts out his hand for her to shake. She reluctantly takes it. "And you are?" She asks Eren, lifting up an eyebrow and moving her eyes up and down, studying him.

"Eren, Eren Jaeger," Eren replies shyly.

(Eren's pov)

She lets go of my hand and walks over to Levi. She grabs his collar and forces her lips upon his. Levi doesn't retaliate, but nor does he kiss her back. All I did is stand there and watch. I can't do anything, I froze. I feel like I'm going to pass out so I take a seat on the bed that was to my left.

She pulls away from him. "Aw, Levi, Babe. Did you not miss my kisses? You used to long for them and now you don't want them?" She says, putting her bottom lip out in a pout.

He rolls his eyes, "I'm not your 'babe'."

She smirks. "It doesn't mean you don't want to be."

He rolls his eyes again. "I don't."

"Levi, stop being hard to get."

"I'm not. You're just being annoying."

"Oh come on Big Boy,~" She smirks.

"Don't use that name."

"Aw, but you always loved it when I used it in bed.~" She says, trying to be sexy by pulling his collar so their faces get closer together. "and you were so good in bed. You made me scream out your name in pleasure, and you know that's hard to do," she says softly, full with lust, causing Levi to blush. Hell, It's making me blush.

Levi grabs Jade's chin between his thumb and forefinger. "That was when I loved you, and frankly, I don't anymore," he says in a teasing tone.

"Tch, I know you do. You know, I'm still good in bed. We could try it out right here, right now," She says in a dark tone, once again pulling their faces closer together. Levi averts his eyes away from her and looks at me. She must've noticed, because she turns her head to where he's looking, "Don't tell me you're with this guy now. Last time I checked, you weren't even gay, let alone bisexual. But out of all people, this depressing guy? I've already figured him all out.

"His mother died somehow, probably from suicide, and he probably blames it on himself. I can tell that he doesn't sleep much, given the bags under his eyes, but that's just common sense. But he probably hasn't slept because he thinks about his mother's death. Anyways, his dad left him when he as young. While he was away, he found out about his wife's death and got hooked on drugs and alcohol. I'm guessing he's come back. And according to that bruise on your cheek, he's abusive. That's obviously a slap mark. Oh and also, you're getting bullied at school ever since your so called 'Best Friend' started to hate you."

I'm in awe. She got everything right. "Jade, shut up, that's enough. Stop being a jealous little shit. I'm not taking you back. I never will. You left me and I was miserable. What did you do? Nothing. You didn't do shit. You don't understand how much I hate you. I want you to leave."

"Oh Sweetie, you know I don't let go that quickly. You know how stubborn I get. I'm not leaving until I get what I want. You know I'm not going to take no as answer. I'm going to get what I want, even if it's not with you," She smirks.

She makes her way over to me as I sit on the bed. I'm looking down at the floor and I see her feet come into view. She grabs my chin before forcing me to look upwards at her. She leans down and softly presses her lips upon mine. My eyes are shut tightly. I'm shaking. "Hey, calm down," She whispers in my ear, causing shivers to shoot down my spine. She bad a hand on my thigh and one hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my brown hair.

She pushes me down so I'm laying on the bed. She sits on my chest as I lay on the bed. She moves down to my neck, kissing it slowly. Why aren't I stopping it? Why isn't Levi stopping this? I hear footsteps angrily leave the room. Did he leave?

The kisses on my neck become rougher. She's moving further down my neck. She reaches my collar bone, and then my chest. My eyes are still closed. I'm still shaking, until I feel her weight gradually fall off me.

(Levi's pov) (Sorry for all the pov changes btw😙)

My stone-cold expression turns into anger as I watch Jade torture Eren. She softly presses her lips against Eren's as he tightly shuts his eyes. It's noticeable how much he was shaking, I mean, I wouldn't blame him. He got raped. He must be terrified.

She pulls away from Eren's lips and whispers something in his ear, causing him to tense. She has one hand on his thigh, and one hand tangled up in his messy brown hair. She moves down to his neck and slowly starts to suck on it.

I angrily walk out of the room as I go to grab something that I need. I don't want to see Eren like this anymore.

I go into my room and search through my stuff quietly, not wanting to wake up Petra. I find what I need and grab it.

I'm going to have to overreact a little. If I want her to stop doing what she was doing and for her to leave, I have to take drastic measures. Even if it leaves her frightened. Even if it makes her think I'm crazy. If she leaves forever, it'll be the best. I just want to drive her away from me and Eren so we can be happy...without the drama she would be bringing.

I walk back into the room as she has Eren under her, laying down on the bed. He's still shaking. His eyes are still closed tight. I put the gun in my hand to her head as she slowly gets off him and stands up, putting her arms up in a surrender.