School Trip Part 2

(Eren's pov) (📝EDITED📝)

I walk back onto the bus to see that Levi and Petra are sitting in separate seats, Petra in the seat behind him. "What's this all about? Finally got tired of flirting?" I roll my eyes, sitting next to Levi.

He rolls his eyes back at me and flicks me in the forehead before moving his face closer to mine. "No, you moved back so we decided it would just be fair if one of us moved back. Plus, I want to sit with you," He says in a deep tone, smirking. "Although you would probably sit with me anyways."

My face goes red and my eyes flick down to his lips. Following my instincts, I give him a peck on the lips. It's silent. "S-sorry, I didn't-" I'me cut off by Levi pressing his lips onto mine again and lingering before pulling away so no one saw.

"Finally, you haven't kissed me in a week."

I roll my eyes. "And you never thought to kiss me?"

"I thought you didn't want to."

"I would always want to kiss you. I was just thinking a lot."

"And I would've been there to ease off your thinking," He whispers in my ear titillatingly while dragging his finger down my chest, biting his lip.

By this point, my whole face is a burning red and I try to find the words to say. Luckily I don't have to because Levi chuckles. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing, you're just really adorable when you're flustered." He buries his face in the crook of my neck before kissing it softly but made sure it looks like he's just leaning on it. Luckily, he's next to the window so he can hide it easier.

My face somehow turns a darker shade of red than it was before. He starts to kiss a bit more tough, but still soft enough that people can't hear it. I bite my lip trying to stifle back a moan. I can feel him smirk on my neck.

He puts a hand on my thigh and softly rubs it. "Come on,~ Let me, please?" Levi whispers.

"Levi, we're on a bus," I whisper back.

"Does that mean I'll have you later?" He smirks.

"Only my upper half."

"Tch, fine," He replies a bit louder, sitting up.

"Hey, I never said you had to sit back up," I say with a pout.

He smirks and rolls his eyes, but puts his head back on my shoulder. Levi plays with my hand as we stare in our laps, not speaking to each other. "Are you excited?" Levi finally speaks.

"Not really," I reply back, intertwining my fingers with his.

"Why not?"

"I don't know, I just...I never really cared for these type of things. I always stayed in my room all the time, blocking myself out from the world."

"Doesn't that mean you should be excited?"

"I guess so, but I'm not. I'm only coming because you really wanted to, and you halfway forced me to."

"You could've said no. I would've stayed with you, and I did not force you to."

"Levi, you were excited and I wanted to make you happy, and you so did! You threatened me."

"Tch, I would do no such thing."

"You told me you would break up with me!"

"And why would I break up with you?" He asks with a pouted lip, caressing my cheek.

I avert my eyes from his intense stare. "I don't know, maybe I wouldn't be enough for you, and because I wouldn't go on this trip."

He rolls his eyes. "I was joking you Paranoid Prick. I am glad you decided to come, though."