School Trip Part 6

(Third pov) (📝EDITED📝)

(A/N: THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LONG) (Third pov)

Levi stands on his tiptoes to capture Eren's lips in his own. He pulls away and moves down to Eren's neck, sucking on it. Eren tangles his hand in Levi's hair while he kisses his neck, not yet to find his sweet spot.

When he does, Eren moans in delight. Levi moves up and smirks into the kiss; pleased with the noise the brunette had just made.

Eren tries to keep the kiss long, heated, and passionate. Although they both know that Levi is the one controlling the kiss due to Eren's inexperience.

The last time they did this, Levi was always in charge, but Eren made sure it never got too far. He's not used to it yet, even after all the times they've done it before, but he catches on quickly every time.

Eren lifts the shorter male and switches their positions so Levi is now pressed against the tree. Levi wraps his legs around Eren so the brunette is in-between his thighs. Eren smiles, running his hands up and down Levi's thighs with Levi's hands around Eren's neck.

Eren moans slightly, his face growing red of embarrassment. This only turns on Levi more. Eren keeps kissing Levi, their tongues rubbing against each other; dancing out of rhythm to the silence that surrounds them.

Snap.

Eren instantly recognizes it as the sound of a phone camera. He widens his eyes as he pulls away from Levi; ignoring the string of saliva that's keeping them connected.

He turns his head and is met with amused and piercing golden-brown eyes. Jean stands there, waving his phone back and forth in one hand. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? You guys really are dating! How cute! Two pieces of shit, who would've thought," he smirks and turns on his heel and walked off with a smug expression, taunting Eren and Levi.

Eren looks at Levi with a worried expression on his face. He bites his lip with the voice racing through his head. 'He's mad at you. Look at the look on his face. He's going to blame you and he's going to stop talking to you. You're a freak and he knows that.' Eren wishes that's true. Then he would be able to end his life without fearing the way it would hurt Levi.

Levi looks at the scared look Eren wears. Even though he's angry at Jean, and themselves for not being careful and aware of their surroundings, he smiles. Eren's heart skips a beat, he's been longing to see Levi smile, and he finally saw it. Now, when they get back from this trip, Eren could die in peace.

Levi kisses Eren softly for a couple seconds, closing his eyes. "It's okay, Eren. I don't care if people know," Levi says as Eren's eyes widen. He takes a step back from the tree with Levi's legs still around him. Eren wrapped his arms tightly around Levi, afraid he would fall, "Me neither," Eren lies. He feels guilty for lying, but he wants him to be happy.

Levi presses his lips against Eren's and run his hand through his chocolate brown hair a couple times. "I don't care if we get laughed at, bullied, made fun of, I just want us to go through it together. I'm...happy with you," Levi whispers while he chews on his bottom lip. He's proud of himself that he opened up to Eren. Even if it was just a little.

A smile is plastered on Eren's face as his cheeks are burning red. "I'm glad you're happy," Eren says quietly as their embraces tightened.

Levi whispers in Eren's ear. "Well...Since we only have so much time left before everyone will have their eyes on us, we should spend that time wisely," He smirks as he rubs his hand along Eren's shoulder.

The taller teen nods and blushes intensely. Levi carries Eren to a clearing behind some trees and bushes, making sure they won't get caught. He lowers Eren down, kissing him as his small body towers over Eren's larger one.