Her Darkest Days

Chapter 17

•••••••••••••

*Two Weeks Later*

"Hey beautiful," Damian said as I got into the car.

"Hey," I said blankly as I buckled up.

"You okay?" He asked slightly worried. I tossed him my phone.

"my parents will be home by Sunday at the latest," I said looming at my lap.

"Well, it's Wednesday so you've got a few days and I will stay with you until then," he said and pulled out of the parking lot.

"Georgia, please don't worry. I love your smile, please smile for me?" He asked and I couldn't resist, I smiled just to make him happy.

"Thank you angel," he said and continued to drive.

"I don't like seeing you upset, to be honest," he said quietly.

"Sorry," I said as he pulled into the backyard so the neighbors didn't see his car.

"Let's go cuddle angel," he said quietly as he held my hand tight. I smiled slightly as he went straight to my room, setting me on his lap once he sat on my bed.

"Don't ever leave me," he whispered into my neck as he held me close.

"Not a chance of that ever happening. You're stuck with me forever," I said as he set me on the bed.

"Good," he said simply and pressed his lips against mine. Our lips molded together as he kept them pressed tightly. He broke the kiss looking extremely nervous.

"Georgia?" He asked quietly. Oh god. He was going to ask to do something bad, I just knew it.

"Could we uh, make out?" He asked as a bright blush spread across his face. Not as bad as I thought to be honest.

"Yes," I said as a blush spread across my face as well. He leaned down slowly as he connected his lips with mine.

We sat kissing for a few seconds before I felt his tongue swipe against the middle of my lips. I hesitated, but opened my mouth to let his tongue inside. It was a weird feeling but it felt exciting; out tongues danced in our mouths as he held me.

He brought my body closer to his body above me.

He rested his forehead against mine once he broke the kiss. We sat there staring into each others eyes as we caught our breaths.

"I love you Georgia," he whispered as he rolled off of me.

"I love you too," I whispered back.

"Whatcha wanna do?" He asked as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

"I don't care as long as you're with me," I said as he kissed my collar bone.

"You're sweet," he said as he held me close to him.

"I don't want them to come back," I said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know angel, please don't worry about it now. There's no need to because I'm here," he said, looking at me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he held my hand.

"Thank you," I said as I turned into my side to face him.

"For what?" He asked.

"being here for me when I needed you," I said making him smile.

"You're welcome," he said and held me closer while smiling.