His Views

Chapter 11

••••••••••••

"Please come over now," I texted Damian as I lay on the floor, coughing up bits of blood.

"What's wrong?" He replied. Ive been laying on the floor for an hour, unable to get up.

"I can't get up," I replied as more blood came out of my mouth.

"FaceTime me," he sent.

I was terrified for what I looked like. I wiped blood off my face and started video calling him.

He picked up "what's wrong?" He asked, unable to tell from my face. The tears started to stream down and I tasted more blood in my mouth.

"Sh Georgia it's okay. Just tell me what's wrong and hopefully I can help," he asked, trying to calm me down.

"Help me," I asked as more blood seeped out of my mouth.

"I'll be there in a minute Georgia!" He said and ended the call. I tried to get up and failed once more. I finally gained the strength to get up and sit in a chair.

I tried to breath but it came out in short wheezes. I lifted up my sweatshirt, spotting the bruises on my ribcage. I breathed slowly, swallowing the blood in my mouth as I winced from the pain in my chest.

I stood up, limping to the bathroom as I used the wall for help.

"Georgia?" Damian's voice rang through the house. I sat on the ground, trying to not black out.

"Georgia!" Sherri's voice rang with Damian's.

"Here," I yelled, the best I could. I heard someone walk into the dining room and turn the light on. Damian picked me up and carried me somewhere other than the floor.

"Help," I uttered. Before the room started spinning and became black.

<Damian's p.o.v.>

"Sherri help me!" I shouted, holding Georgia's limp body in my arms.

"Should I call an ambulance?" She asked, coming and helping me lay her on the couch. I checked for a pulse and found one, sighing softly.

"no. We've got her," I said sitting in the hole puns next to her.

"Do you really like her, Damian?" Sherri asked, looking down at me.

"It's more than just like," I said, connecting the back of her hand to my lips.

"When? Because I don't even remember you knowing her existence besides when we were littler and you decided you were going to cut her hair," she said, making me chuckle slightly from the memory of when I did that.

"Sher, can you go get me a wet washcloth?" I asked and she nodded her head, leaving the room. I kissed Georgia on the head as I looked at her limp body.

She whimpered slightly, reaching for anything her small hands could get a grip on. "Damian," she whimpered, grabbing onto my arms.

"Sh it's okay beautiful. I'm here for you. You'll be okay. I promise," I said, trying to reassure her. Her eyes opened, searching for something to look at. Her soft eyes landed on my brown ones.

"don't hurt me," she begged, backing away from me.

"No! I would never hurt you," I said sitting on the ground.

"She awake?" Sherri asked, coming into the room with the damn cloth I needed. I nodded my head and took the towel from her, gently dabbing at Georgia's irresistible lips. I longed to feel her lips on mine. I would do anything to make her happy and safe.