Whats So Scary Georgia?

Chapter 12

••••••••••••

<Georgia's p.o.v.>

"Whatcha want for dinner?" I asked Damian as I put my pajama shorts on in the bathroom.

"Doesn't matter to me," he said through the closed door.

"Hey your mom texted you'" he said.

"What did you say?" I asked, looking in the mirror. My eye was all puffy today. I also had purple bruises that led down my collarbones to my stomach.

"Well she asked who's hoodie you were wearing so I told her your boyfriends," he said, making me open the door in only a bra and pajama shorts.

"I'm screwed," I said looking at him. The intense fear that filled me made me hate them even more. Damian's eyes were looking at my bruised stomach. I pulled his shirt over my head and unplugged my lights.

"let's go make some dinner," I said, hobbling down the stairs.

"Georgia wait," he said, making me walk back up the stairs.

He pressed his lips to mine and held me there for a few seconds, suddenly he lifted me up and laid me down on the bed. I was scared for what he wanted, but I trusted that it wasn't bad.

He took my shirt and lifted it up, revealing my bruised stomach. I bit my lip as he accidentally pressed down on a slightly tender spot.

He must have noticed my reaction because soon enough he pressed his lips onto my sore abdomen.

"Georgia?" he asked, staring up at my slightly shaking body.

"Yes?" I asked nervously as he ran his fingers over the bruises once more.

"I'm sorry they did this to you," he said, kissing them once more before placing his shirt back over my body.

"It's okay. Trust me handsome," I said then clapped my hand over my mouth.

He smiled and helped me up off of my bed "Let's go make some dinner," he said and I led him downstairs, being quiet the whole time. I stomped down the stairs, making sure to let them know we were coming so we didn't interrupt anything.

"Dinner! Whatcha want?" I yelled as Sherri sat down next to Ryan.

"Food!" Sherri yelled.

"No duh Sher!" I yelled back. She laughed

"Cheesy hot dogs and mac and cheese it is," I said as I grabbed the things I needed.

Once dinner was made, we made our plates and sat down.

"Where are you guys sleeping tonight?" Sherri asked.

"I figured we could sleep in my room and you two get the living room?" I said rapidly, hoping she would agree.

"Yeah!" she said and I smiled. Was Sherri actually going to let me be with Damian alone or was she going to be a turd.

"Me and Ryan will blow up the air mattress," she suggested as she smiled. Damian held my hand under the table, making me smile.

"Since we made dinner, you guys can clean up!" I yelled, pointing to Sherri and Ryan and did the best I could to run out of the room.

"Georgia wanna watch a movie?" Damian asked as I went into the living room. I opened a tote and got the air mattress out, blowing it up for Sherri and Ryan.

"I dunno, depends on the movie," I said, trying to plug in the pump.

"Scary one?" he asked.

"I thought Sherri didn't like scary movies?" I asked.