Untold Secrets

Chapter 7

•••••••••••

"Lied about what?" I asked playing stupid.

"I like you Georgia. I hate having to hide it, too. I hate how they pick on you. I can't freaking stand it," he said as I pulled my knees toward my chest.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly as I started shaking slightly. I nodded my head but he noticed my lie easily. He placed his finger under my chin, making me look at him "what's wrong?" He asked softly.

"I've never had anyone like me before," I said in a whisper.

"Don't worry," he said holding my hand in his "if things become too much please ask me to stop," he said standing up, pulling me with him.

He pulled me close to him as he snaked his arms around my hips. "Georgia, you look so beautiful. I don't care what anyone else says," he said making me smile.

His elbows accidentally nudged my cuts and I winced from the slight burning sensation.

"What's wrong?" He asked letting go of me.

"Nothing," I lied, pulling my shirt down more, concealing my hips.

"Did I bump your cuts?" He asked looking slightly worried. I nodded softly as he pulled me close once more.

"Georgia I'm sorry for everything," he whispered, lifting my head up to face his face once more. "I'm sorry that I hide my feelings in front of my friends. I'm sorry for not sticking up for you when my friends say things. I'm sorry for lying to them," he said looking me in the eyes.

I pressed my lips against his, silencing him from his sorrows. He seemed surprised but kissed back, molding his lips onto mine.

He pulled the access hair behind my gauged ears, giving me goosebumps from his touch. This was my first kiss and I hoped he enjoyed it as much as I did. I broke the kiss, wanting the feeling of his lips to return.

"That uh I just you um," he stuttered trying to find the right words to say.

"That was my first kiss," he added after a moment of thick silence. I was surprised.

Someone as good looking as him must have had a kiss before now "me too," I stuttered after a moment, making him smile.

"Five more minutes guys!" Jace yelled from the other room.

"Damian," I whispered as he pressed my closer to him.

"Yes beautiful?" He asked, making me blush.

"Could we um I mean uh I just," I stuttered, becoming shy.

He softly pressed his lips against mine, as if he wanted the feeling to return as well. It seemed like forever that he had his lips pressed to mine but was only seconds.

"Your freckles are just adorable," he whispered and kissed my cheek. A blush appeared on my cheeks once more.

Was I actually going to accept the fact that he clearly likes me?

I like the idea of someone actually wanting to care for me, but I couldn't do it. Not until I knew I could trust him completely.

"Okay! Times up guys! You're good to go!" Chris hollered this time.

"Try and stay up tonight okay?" He asked. I nodded my head as he bit his lip, continually looking me up an down.

"You're perfect," he said as he pecked my lips softly and bolted for the door.

I stood there still in shock, wanting to have him close to me once again. I slowly headed for the door and entered the room everyone else was in.

Their eyes followed me and stared at me as I took my seat opposite Damian on the couch.