When you get scared

Requested by: DaOneFanGirl Thx for requesting.

Tony:

You were scared of bugs. One day, you were chewing on some screwdriver while Tony was talking to JARVIS and fixing his suit. Suddenly some mosquito came and scared you so you cry. Tony thought you broke a tooth or something but then he noticed the mosquito so he sighed. He killed it with some paper before he wiped your tears. He said not to overreact to some musquito.

Steve:

You were just drawing a horse. Steve was sitting behind you on the sofa. You finished when noticing some big spider crawl on your paper. Your brain took a few seconds to react, but when you did, you jumped on Steve and pointed at the spider. Cried, yelling that it's scary. Steve sighed. He took a glass and put the spider in. He did it outside before wanting to pat your head but you lean back. Told him to wash his hands. He sighed again and ask where his life went that he nows is taking orders from a toddler.

Clint:

You got hit by a arrow accidently so now were scared of them. Clint found you a too good of a archer so he was trying to get you to start doing it again. He held the bow as you hided behind some chair. You screamed while tears were storming down. You yelled 'No! No!' over and over. Clint eventually was begging which maked you sad so you did it. You were at first shaky but then began shooting everything in the house thile mother kicked you and Clint out house before you two can break the upstairs.

Natasha:

You were scared only scared of water because you can't swim so she had soooo much trouble getting you into baths. You would always hide under her bed and hold a nerf gun and shooting her eye, which maked her annoyed.

Bruce:

You were scared of syringes, so that's also one of the reasons you don't enter his lab. You were going through your dads stuff when seeing the sharp neetle. You accidently poked yourself with it so cry and threw it across the room, breaking it. Bruce entered when he heard your cries. He scolded you for throwing his stuff and going through it. he picked you up and kissed your head saying syringe's won't hurt you. You did finger in his face and yelled your hurt yourself. He did a bandaid around it, not wanting to argue about such a stupid thing.

Thor:

You once accidently hit his hammer so now are scared of it. Thor came back from a big fight. He held his hammer. Before he could even place it down, you threw your toy against it so he raised his eyebrow. He looked around, trying to find you. He finally spot you behind his pillow. He sat infront of you and asked if you wanna come out from it. you shake head saying the hammer is scary. He said it won't hurt you. You pat your head which had a bandaid on it. He laughed nervously and kissed it, saying it was a accident. So the next hour was Thor tyring to get you to like Mjolnir and then both fell asleep cuddling.

Loki:

You were at first scared of his Frostgiant side. But now love it. you love the blue skin so something just go to him and ask him to go Frostgiant. He would do it sometimes if you were sad. You always get lost in his eyes which makes it akward for him since you would then be staring at his eyes for 2 minutes without blinking.

Bucky:

When you first saw Bucky, of course it was his arm. But then found out it was cool, can hold magnets, it can lift you. You now always hugging it when you can. He loves how you love his arm. Sometimes he gets jealous over his own arm.

Peter:

You were scared of food... you found that food looked scary as a baby. Peter would always have to keep saying it won't attack you while it's in your stomach. But then you would cry because now thinking food eats your insides. So now he is stuck and having trouble feeding you. You only like going eating with uncle Tony because he is too funny to notice your eating anything.