When you've a boyfriend

Requested by: shadowfang2

Tony:

He opened the door and saw a boy. They both stared. Before the boy could even say he's your boyfriend and came to pick you up for the date, Tony slammed the door close. Pepper yelled for Tony not to slam the door in a kid's face. You just sighed knowing that would happen.

Steve:

You said you have a date. Steve asked if you're going to some resturaunt. You chuckle saying a club. He said that ain't a date. You roll eyes saying he's old fashion. Left. Steve maked sure to glare at your boyfriend, who sweated when seeing who your dad is.

Clint:

He held his bow and waited for your boyfriend. Your mother yelling at Clint to not kill the boy. You went down and raise eyebrow at the scene infront of you. You sneak out back and left. Your boyfriend was never gonna pick you up because you knew Clint will kill the boy.

Natasha:

She didn't care that you have a boyfriend. She even helped you with your clothes and such. You smiled, thanking her as you left. She waved you off but then slammed door and took her pistol. She said she will kill him if he dares kiss you.

Bruce:

He just had a talk with your boyfriend and they got along fine so Bruce let you two go out. You thanked him for not overreacting.

Thor:

You told him about having a boyfriend and out of nowhere got a whole speech about being careful and how a life being single is better. You just sneaked out when he wasn't looking. He was angry that you did that so had to apologize for a whole night thile he forgave you.

Loki:

Loki said to have fun so you left. But what you didn't know was, Loki followed and kept turning every drink your boyfriend took into a snake. Your boyfriend soon left you saying he needs to leave this land. You glared at your dad who was "innocently" reading a book with a smirk.

Bucky:

You told him. Bucky was fine in the begin but turned out your boyfriend was a big player so Bucky went to his house and punched the dude before he left not caring about the angry parents.

Peter:

He knew it before you even told him. He keeps a eye on you half the time. When you went on the date, Peter went Spiderman mode and watched from some rooftop. He ate the waffle angry as he watched the boy kiss your cheek.