When you get social media

Requested by: OtakuorWeeaboo

Tony:

He wanted you to be also famous. So he installed Instagram for you. He would take pictures of you everyday and post with weird captions. You were still confused what Instagram is.

Steve:

You saw the selfies you had taken on your birthday and wanna post somewhere, so were better then Snapchat? You first invited all your friends so they accepted. Now posted all the pictures. You showed your dad, who was really confused to what Snapchat is. You just laugh and explained.

Natasha:

She was bored and noticed you were also bored. She asked if you wanan go install Twitter. You shrug so both now on her laptop and logging in on Twitter. Both began posting weird stuff on Twitter. Mostly it said 'We're bored!'. You said your still bored. She hummed and both went to go game, forgetting all about Twitter.

Clint:

You and your big brother both got Snapchat. Were both putting filters on each other before you notice yoru dad sleep. Elbowed brother in rib. Both had a evil smile before both taking pictures of Clint while putting weird filters on his face. But both didn't know sister also had Snapchat and showed dad later. He was just amazed at how you two sneaked up to him and didn't wake him up.

Bruce:

He wanted to brag about what he maked so he asked if you know a social site to do it on. You showed the app Messenger. Said you got it today also. Explained he can text Tony or Natasha about what he did. So he did. You always got messeges from him in school about how you should bet better grades.

Thor:

He ran to you and asked if you heard of the app Pinterest. You ask 'Pin Te Rest?'. He nodded and showed. So you installed it and had already maked so many boards on it and yelled it's amazing. He just nodded while saving some picture.

Loki:

He always worries about you so you searched up some way to not make him worried. You saw a app named Skype so installed. You told him to do so he did. So everytime he gets worried, he just skypes you. You sometimes do get annoyed and delete the app so he can stop it, but then install it again because he forces you to.

Bucky:

You installed the app Whatsapp since he also has it. so sometiems send him memes making him scream from downstairs to stop it already. You just laugh and said you will send them to uncle Deadpool then. So Bucky said to keep sending them. He hates when your around Deadpool.

Peter:

He got facebook since his friends also have it. He flopped aside you and asked if you have Facebook. You said your friends said that site is shit. He slapped your back head and said not to curse. He showed and you roll eyes. Only downloaded it so he can shut up. He would always send friend request but you deny them.

Dr. Strange:

You were bored an dwore the dad's cloak. Wanted to brag about it so installed Instagram. Posted it and immediatly Tony liked it. he also sended your dad will be mad. You just chuckle but he was right. Your father doesn't like when you wear with the cloak since it can sometimes be stubborn and move on it's own.

Deadpool:

He ran in and began taking pictures of you so cover face. Ask what his problem is. He said he got Tumblr and now is gonna post everything he likes. You chuckle before installing it also to just see what he uploads.