Going to the beach

Requested by  YourBrowserHistory

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tony:

You requested to go to the beach so he said 'Fine'. When you two where there, he kept typing stuff on his phone about work and taking pictures of girls half naked. You eventually wanted attenion because your only a kid. Slammed hands on his chest. He did his hat off his head to look at you. You said you wanna ice cream. He gave money but you pulled his hand so he went along. He always tried to lay down but you would force him to play with you.

Steve:

He wanted a break from work. You had to come along since you can't be left alone at home. He watched you making a sandcastle. He wanted to lay down but you cried so he quickly sat up. You had accidently fallen into the sandcastle. He quickly pulled you on his lap. He wiped the dust out your face and kissed your nose. Both rested. You fell asleep on his chest while he just watched the sky.

Clint:

You and your siblings begged Clint for a day at the beach. He got enough so dragged you all there. He just watched you all playing. You tried to get him to play but he didn't so you sat on his lap or he would be lonely. He kept saying to go play but you didn't want him to be lonely.

Natasha:

She actually had a mission at the beach but no Avenger could babysit you and you never been there. You were scared of the water that was going crazy. Held her thightly and cried. She noticed you were scared so she sighed. She called agent Hills to come watch you while she goes work. So agent Hills did and she went and bought pizza with you.

Bruce:

He sighed as you were running around, being bored. He asked if you wanna go to the beach. You raise eyebrow and ask what a beach is. He sighed and pulled you up. So both went. He said everything about the beach. You said the beach is boring. He hummed. So both left to the house again.

Thor:

You and him were both being crazy about Asgard stuff so Tony kicked you two out the tower for the day. You suggested the beach so he nodded. Both just sat on the beach. Staring at the water. You slowly said you can't swim. He smiled and said he will teach you. So now had to be learned how to swim which is emabrrassing with so many people around you.

Loki:

You wore some bikini and went to Loki, who is waiting for you to be done changing. You pull his sleeve so he looked. He freaked out and said not ot wear a bikini at such a young age. He threw his shirt over you. You just pout and did grabby hands. He picked you up. You kiss his cheek and said sorry. He shrugged. So swimmed around in his shirt. He didn't care, as long as no man stares at you.

Bucky:

You sat aside him. Bucky was blowing up the donut floatie. You got up and pull his hair making him raise eyebrow. You began braiding it since he was taking so long. You soon got the floatie and went ot the water. He pushed the floatie around which you found fun.

Peter:

You don't find the beach with him fun because many girls would come and ask his number since he's a handsome teenager. He would sometimes use you as a excuse to escape their rambling. You always got jealous when Peter gave attenion to others so now hate the beach. Peter would always apologize when he notices your cute angry tantrums.