When you get a nightmare

Tony:

He woke up to you jumping aside him. He rubbed his eyes and asked what wrong is. You said you had a nightmare of him dying. His eyes went soft so he hugged you. He said he will never. He pulled you down so laugh.

Steve:

You woke up from a nightmare of you rdad and uncle Bucky dying in the war. You ran to the sofa and saw Bucky still sleeping over so ran to your father's room. He was still awake, looking at a memory book. He asked what wrong is. You did arms open with tears so he quickly picked you up and placed you on his lap. He said not to cry. He showed the book and both watched the pictures. He said some old stories and such.

Natasha:

She was asleep when she felt your little hands on her face. She asked what. You said you had a nightmare. She sighed and rolled over and pat the place aside her. You smile a bit and crawl on. She pulled you in her chest and said she will let nobody touch you. So you fell aslee and then she. She wanted to make sure you felt safe and went to sleep first.

Clint:

You got a nightmare and it was thundering so your brother was also awake. You both went on mother and father's bed and jumped until they woke up. Clint asked what your problem is. You said you had a nightmare. Mother asked if your brother got scared of the thunder. He acted though and said no. She tickled him making him laugh. You lay aside your father and ask how they sleep with thunder. So got to hear nice dreams they have so fell asleep.

Bruce:

He heard your crying so he went and saw you on the floor, sitting there crying. He crouched down and asked what wrong is. You said you had a dream of him dying. He forced a smile and said the other guy won't let him. He put you on your bed and said he will read something. So he did. You fell asleep against his shoulder so he put you in your bed.

Thor:

He was asleep but got woken by a maid. She said his daughter is crying so he quickly went. He opened and saw you aside Loki, crying. You quickly got up and hug him. He asked what wrong is but you didn't speak so he looked at Loki. Loki got up and said you got a dream of him being death. He left since Thor finally came. Thor asked why you won't talk. You wipe tears before saying you just wanna hug. So he hugged you for as long as you wanted. You even fell asleep against him eventually. He smiled and kissed your temple before laying you down.

Loki:

He felt like something was wrong so he went to your room. Just as he thought, he was right. You were crying in your sleep so he layed downa side you. He did you against him so he can cuddle you. Your tears stopped coming after he kissed your head. He just fella sleep holding you thightly.

Bucky:

You did your arms open to Bucky when his eyes opened. He was confused until he noticed our teary eyes so he quickly sat up and asked what wrong is. You cried and said the world ended. He asked a nightmare so nod. He pulled you on his lap an dsaid it was only a dream. You said it felt real. He sighed before asking if you wanna go to the park so nod. So he took you there and even bought you ice cream.

Peter:

He woke up to you crying in your bed so he ran to you. He asked what wrong is. He sat down aside you. You said nightmares. He asked if you wanna cuddle. You ask if not only couples do that. He did his head side to side as a 'So-so'. He held his arms out so hug him. He layed down and ask what it was about so you explained.

Dr Strange:

He was doing his magic and all when he felt two small arounds around him. When he looked down he saw you without a smile so he crouched down. He asked what wrong is. He rubbed your arms for comfort. You said you had a nightmare. He sighed and said not to worry. He hugged you before asking if you wanna watch him do some magic. You nod quickly and sit on the sofa to wtch him. You always loved his magic so this cheered you up.

Deadpool:

He came back home and saw you on the sofa, swinging legs waiting for him. He sneaked up behind you and threw you so scream before laughing. He laughed also before asking what wrong is. You said you had a nightmare and wanted to make sure he's okay. He smiled and said he's here alive. He sat down aside you in the sofa and held you thile you fell asleep. He just watched a movie until he also fell asleep while holding you.

Nick Fury:

He was just working when Coulson came and handed him a phone. He heard you ask when he's finished with work. He sighed and asked why. You said you had a nightmare. He said he will try coming home sooner. So when he came back you were just waiting. So he picked you up catching you in surprise. He said he will shoot every nightmare making you giggle. So both talked thile you fell asleep on his lap.